Armando: players take on Tua | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: players take on Tua

What's really sad and pathetic here is that this season should be considered a big win for the Fins as well as for Tua... The #1 concern with Tua as a prospect was his health and except for smashing his thumb on a OL's helmet, Tua's been hit multiple times and was able to run for 1st downs on multiple occasions. I dont cringe anymore when he gets hit. With this out of the way, you can just keep on building around him, as planned.

For some reason, Miami's beat reporters keep on trying to stirr the pot. Again, this is not the national media, they're just going by with what's coming out of Miami's **** sports media. If it wasnt for them specifically, no one in their right mind would be critical of anything Dolphins related right now.

Im sorry but Armando is going out of his way to **** on the Fins... Plain and simple. ****ing POS!
I do honestly believe that there is media research data that states that negative articles get more reads and clicks. I certainly may be wrong, and it may be my overall distrust of the media, but I believe this to be true and the media individuals are directed and measured by clicks and readers

Playmakers are terrible on this team.
Not one player can get separation.
Fitzpatrick has proven he isn't the answer as he has had like 8 teams.
Throwing the ball all over the field like Fitzpatrick does looks great till he is picked off.
Tua had zero pre season .
Next season we will have drafted playmakers as the last off season really helped our defense.
Get Tua Smith and Harris as I'm done with these players who cant stay healthy for more than half a season and our try hard players who would be on other teams practice squads
Tua needs more than just over half a season to be judged.
Brady wasn't the driving force at the start of his patriots career. He grew into the job.
Judge Tua after next season with a full off season and new players.
I think this is reasonable.
A high pick WR and RB (our first four picks) and then OL and a defensive player with the next two. That leaves me a 2nd WR and a 2nd defensive player short. Yes we can get them in later rounds but I feel our need is early round guys. This is why I think I would like to trade down and somehow come up with five or six pics In the first two rounds.

Griffin literally lead the league in passer rating and multiple other passing categories before he got hurt and was never the same.

Any more other weird "opinions" you have?
This site has gotten odd lately. Not exactly sure why but some are so hostile when it comes to others’ opinions.

He had a magical first year and then didn’t do anything after. You say my opinion is weird? Fantastic.

Just deleted a bunch of personal attack stuff

If it happens again members will get points and be banned from this thread

Attack the post not the poster if you want to continue posting here

Use the ignore button or report the attack and do not respond to it.

I just hope Tua improves, people can break down tape all they want, truth is he just wasn't very good this year and it was obvious which is why stories like this come out.

I expect Tua to improve, he will get plenty of help.

If he doesn't improve, I expect Grier and Flo to have a solid plan B with all the resources at their disposal, if they do not...

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article248464745.html

I wanted Tua over Herbert, to be clear. But, I'm also worried about what he showed us, or the lack thereof. I don't know what I would do, but I'll defer to Coach Flo. I trust that guy. And I did see flashes from Tua.

On one hand, its interesting to get that perspective. On the other, this crap leaking out doesn't do the team any favors. Bit tired of Armando's whining lately.

Does a few non-source quotes change anything? I would need to know more, but it concerns be a bit.
It’s always concerning when a QB’s teammates feel that way.....

I don't know how Wilson or Fields stack up against Tua, so I won't try and BS you. The so-called pundits will soon be evaluating that and enlightening us with their wisdom. As it stands now, I believe we will benefit more by going with a top 5 non-quarterback.
#3 picks in the draft don’t come around every day. If we stay at three and don’t take a QB, I take Sewell. Or trade back for Chase, Smith.

Back
Top Bottom