Armando Salguero: Bottom line? Miami Dolphins' ugly win a thing of beauty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Bottom line? Miami Dolphins' ugly win a thing of beauty

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
If success is measured by beauty, then the Dolphins failed miserably on Sunday because this 15-10 victory was more beast than beauty.
As masterpieces go, this one was painted with crayons, and sometimes the Dolphins drew outside the lines -- like when Benny Sapp and Jason Allen both dropped easy opportunities for pick-six interceptions.
But folks, the NFL game is not a beauty contest. It is a contest of wills and motivation and violence. It is sometimes a measure of who fails least. It is a contest of the bottom line.
And in that regard, the Dolphins on Sunday looked good enough.
Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/12/1821684/bottom-line-an-ugly-win-a-thing.html#ixzz0zNhKq7Sp

Wow thank you FinAtic8480.

I never thought I would say this but it was actually more enjoyable to read Armando than all of the terrible threads started on finheaven as of late.

THE DOLPHINS WON for christ's sake

Wow thank you FinAtic8480.

I never thought I would say this but it was actually more enjoyable to read Armando than all of the terrible threads started on finheaven as of late.

THE DOLPHINS WON for christ's sake

Sadly, unless they go 16-0 and beat teams by 4 TD, then win a Super Bowl; I suspect this horse**** will continue.. And its not just Fin Heaven thing either, trust me there.

Oh and in a related note:

Armando Salguero, the voice of reason??

Lord, I really HAVE seen EVERYTHING now.

Blame the radio hosts who are misinforming the average fan.

I mean Armando summed it up pretty nicely.

I know that on a lot of sites fans go bonkers win/lose but I find myself opening thread after thread reading nonsense. I think this is about the time I start taking a step back and look more towards the writers who get paid to write.

But usually FinAtic's threads bring some solid discussion. Keep up the work dude.

I mean Armando summed it up pretty nicely.

I know that on a lot of sites fans go bonkers win/lose but I find myself opening thread after thread reading nonsense. I think this is about the time I start taking a step back and look more towards the writers who get paid to write.

But usually FinAtic's threads bring some solid discussion. Keep up the work dude.

I don't get paid to write, but thanks for the props, truly appreciate it.

I don't get paid to write, but thanks for the props, truly appreciate it.

No prob dude. I usually make my first dolphins pitstop on finheaven bc there is always something on here that you can't find other places and most of the time you are the one posting it.

Back
Top Bottom