Armando Salguero: Brian Flores has helped Dolphins improve but admits his work still 'not good enough' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Brian Flores has helped Dolphins improve but admits his work still 'not good enough'

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
MIAMI The crisis moments have outnumbered the victories and all the hard work has produced none of the desired results. So as his team takes a bye weekend respite, how does Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores evaluate the work he and his staff have done so far?

"Not good enough," Flores said Wednesday morning. "That's the first thing I would say. We got to do a better job. It starts with me, getting this team ready to play specifically in the second halves, just talking about the last two games.

"And putting our guys in positions to make plays, there's been instances when we have and we haven't made the plays on the field. But at the end of the day we can always do a better job as a coaching staff."

Two quotes from the article stand out.
"I think the one thing about this place is there's a lot of ... there is no finger-pointing. There is no placing blame. We're all kind of rallying around each other, knowing each coach and player is working their butts off to help this team win. And I think if we keep up with that, we'll be just fine."
"But at the same time, I think tough times make you better. They make you stronger. I think that's happening for myself personally and this team and organization."

MIAMI The crisis moments have outnumbered the victories and all the hard work has produced none of the desired results. So as his team takes a bye weekend respite, how does Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores evaluate the work he and his staff have done so far?

"Not good enough," Flores said Wednesday morning. "That's the first thing I would say. We got to do a better job. It starts with me, getting this team ready to play specifically in the second halves, just talking about the last two games.

"And putting our guys in positions to make plays, there's been instances when we have and we haven't made the plays on the field. But at the end of the day we can always do a better job as a coaching staff."

Interesting... Unlike Gase Flos first inclination is to NOT throw players under the bus
despite the fact he's dealing with a HUGE talent deficiency!

I'd say he's a pretty secure man.

if brian flores is gonna be the guy he has to get coordinators in here that are Xs and Os gurus. the schemes and 2nd half adjustments to this point have been as bad or worse than the talent.

This season is playing out as it should.

To date, things have shown incremental progress. What is amazing is those thinking a team by design lacks talent, and yet we will struggle to get the #1 pick. Because I think we win 2 games.

Yet other franchises came in ready to compete, and you are seeing potential trades popping up in other cities bacuse of slow starts.

the whole “scheme”, is 2-scoops of flaming vanilla; 2nd half being the bigger. a full year of play... just dont win. which, if we net #1, is cool.

“The first step in solving a problem is recognizing that there is one...”

There’s an idea we haven’t seen in the last several regimes.

There's no pointing fingers on this team because everyone on this team is on the same page. TANKING!

Flores would never admit it but that's exactly what's going on despite what some might claim.

Keep up the good work, coach.

Yeah, he is a tremendous coach, he has improved the team. Fkn scamsters. They all need to go to jail, including Armando and the media surrounding the team.

Back
Top Bottom