Armando Salguero: Dolphins' dominance in win shows a team Fins fans could love | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: Dolphins' dominance in win shows a team Fins fans could love

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
These are the Miami Dolphins you would truly love.
You would buy tickets to see these guys You would not only root for them but defend them if someone dared remind you how embarrassing the past decade has been. You would move heaven and earth to stay close to this team even if the network broke away to a more competitive game, as CBS-TV did Sunday, because you’d want to not miss news of the next great pass or sack or punt return.
You’d love this coach because he’s a fighter with a pulse and a plan.
You’d talk up your quarterback because he’s not just good enough to win a game, but can outplay an established elite quarterback in the process.
This is the team you wish the Dolphins were more often.
You wish they were consistently the team that dismantled the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.
That’s how good the Dolphins looked in beating the Chargers, 37-0. That’s how perfectly things came together this day.
The Dolphins looked complete.
Convincing.
Exciting.
Consistently.
Before this game there was whispers some players were unhappy with the play calling or the offensive approach. There was frustration on this team — particularly on offense.

Did you see any of it this game?

I saw Mike Wallace thrilled he was allowed to run some deep routes. I saw Brian Hartline again a significant and effective part of the passing game. I saw Charles Clay fill his rightful role as a red-zone threat.
Brandon Gibson and Jarvis Landry had opportunities to make plays.
And on defense, the playmakers — Cameron Wake most notably — were allowed to do what they do best, which is chase the quarterback or the football.
There was no drama amid a victory as there was last week and has been in the past.
Everyone played hard. Everyone played with purpose.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...do-salguero/article3527510.html#storylink=cpy

Back
Top Bottom