Armando Salguero: No Guarantee Sparano Remain Dolphins Head Coach | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: No Guarantee Sparano Remain Dolphins Head Coach

IF i were tony sparano i would wait til training camp then go tell MR.ROSS " hey you know what why dont you go pack sand in your *** " then walk !!!!!!

Just leave it be. I've grown content with the fact that under Stephen Ross this franchise will never succeed mediocrity. It's time for them to relocate and get the **** out of my city. This organization is an embarrassment to the rest of the town.

Micky Arison should do whatever he possibly can to help get them out of here. Go to Vegas or something. Hell, Canada.

Just leave it be. I've grown content with the fact that under Stephen Ross this franchise will never succeed mediocre. It's time for them to relocate and get the **** out of my city. This organization is an embarrassment to the rest of the town.

ok lets trade ill give you the bears we take dolphins but we get you weather too LOL!!!!!!

Somewhere Al Davis is wondering what he has to do to go back to being the worst owner in the NFL.

I wonder who really got played in this mess. My answer is 49ers and Stanford and the MIAMI DOLPHIN FANS! Steven Ross and Jim H. are Michigan contributers/friends and my guess is the Miami deal was never considered and this was all leverage for Jim H. to get more money to stay at Standford. Think!!!! Do you for one second think Jim H. had no clue Luck was staying at Stanford in 2011? Luck announces the same day Jim H. meets with Ross? This gave him an opportunity to test the market and get his name out in the NFL. To many things fell through yesterday for Ross & company to have this to happen. Tony has not been told anything as we know it but, what does it matter to him anyway he gets his $3,000.000 reguardless.It gave the Miami coaches a wakeup call and alot are probably packing thier bags. One thing for sure a Offensive cord. will look twice before he committs to a team that just demonstrated no pro fessionalism what so ever So all this could be for show who knows? One thing for sure if Ross was serious in this hunt for knew coach he was embarrased big time by the media and it really makes long time friend/buisness partner Carl Peterson look like he has no clout in the NFL much less as an advisor. So who got played?

Back
Top Bottom