Armando's most optimisitc post ever! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando's most optimisitc post ever!

One of his better articles. I think he's wrong about us not signing Fasano tho.

Its because most of the time he is right and some Dolfans don't like hearing the truth sometimes.

I partly agree with you, but on occasion he's just flat-out wrong and is a little snide about it. I got in a bit of an argument with him a couple of years ago when I pointed out why I was pretty sure Brady Quinn would fall to the Dolphins pick. I made some pretty decent points only to have him petty much tell me I was an idiot. Whatever though, he's entitled to his opinion, and he happens to be the one with a fancy blog.

i agree, i think resigning fasano is a no brainer, we have who else after Hanos? unless we draft a TE that they are high on that is.

That article really didnt tell me anything I didnt already know. He basically just rehashed a bunch of stuff most on here have already talked about. Bill Parcells is in charge now? wow. when did that happen? they know the importance of the trenches? no way.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...e-taking-to-the-streets-in-grassroots-te.html

He makes a lot of good points. He's still a little whiny/preachy sometimes, but he's been growing on me lately.

One of his better articles.. maybe because it doesn't involve supposedly breaking news or inside information. I did forget all about Lionel Dotson. Nice to know he's thought highly of. The development of him and Joe Cohen over the next season, would make life so much easier down the road.

I dont think he was saying we wont resign Fasano, what he was saying is between Fasano and Martin we will only resign one. Fasano is the no brainer to me.

He doesn't say we will not resign Fasano.:err:

Finally, there is TE Joey Haynos. The fact of the matter is David Martin and Anthony Fasano are both unsigned beyond 2009. Both will not be re-signed.

I don't mind the repitition. The things he brought up need to be said over and over again because a lot of people still don't get it.

The Dolphins aren't the no-talent wonders the media made them out to be.

There are a lot of other players he could have mentioned as well.

For example, everyone continues to ignore Joey Thomas but Ireland brought him up again when he did his Q&A session saying he thought he was a quality player. The coaches like him no matter how many of us completely disregard his existence.

Everyone thinks we must draft a NT this year. Well, maybe think again.
Joe Cohen and Paul Soliai aren't going to just lie down and let some fresh rookie come in and beat them out of their dream and their money.

If what I hear is correct, Cohen is completely recovered from his exploded knee and getting stronger than ever.

Back
Top Bottom