Armstead Back At Practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armstead Back At Practice

TERRON ARMSTEADT, MIAMI DOLPHINS
armstead

Dolphins LT Terron Armstead (ankle) returned to practice Thursday.​

Armstead was back after missing Wednesday's practice, but starting RT Austin Jackson (ankle) remained sidelined. Armstead appears to be trending in the right direction ahead of the team's Week 2 matchup against the Ravens, but a second missed practice for Jackson has him trending in the opposite direction. If Jackson is unable to go on Sunday, backup Greg Little would likely serve in his absence.

Cedric Wilson (toe) returned to practice Thursday.​

Whatever injury Wilson is dealing with appears to be minor. The veteran receiver was back in action after missing Wednesday's practice, and little detail has been given on his injury. Wilson caught two passes for 20 yards in the team's Week 1 loss over the Patriots. He's nothing more than a deep flex in Week 2 against the Ravens if he suits up.
Keep that toe inbounds next time.

Jackson can't scrub Armstead's balls. Let's not even fart near a hint that they are the equivalent of each other.

I never said they were or implied it lol in my first post I said given the choice we'd obviously prefer Armstead.

I was just making a separate comment that Jackson was good in pass pro and I'd have liked to see him string a few good games together.

Music Video Rip GIF by Apple TV+

RONNIE STANLEYT, BALTIMORE RAVENS
Ronnie Stanley

Ronnie Stanley (ankle) did not participate in Thursday's practice.​

It sure looks like the Ravens are establishing a routine with Stanley where he sits on Thursdays, as he did last Thursday as well before being declared out. Stanley participated in practice on Wednesday and has a chance to play in Week 2, but we would not be surprised if he missed another week. Baltimore draws the blitz-happy Dolphins and a healthy Stanley would really help Lamar Jackson in that one.

Back
Top Bottom