armstrongs would be td | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

armstrongs would be td

tommyp

Active Roster
Reaction score
a armstrong catches the slant he scores

one good wr away

He played horribly today. No question about it. I don't care about the excuse the announcers used about him missing practice....if he's not ready, then don't play him. Give someone like Mathews a chance. Armstrong did nothing to help against a depleted Jets secondary.

It was a perfect pass that hit him in stride and it went right through his hands at a CRITICAL point in the game.

yep, he was splitting through the 2 safeties converging on him, and with his speed he would have been G-O-N-E

Armstrong makes that catch, Carpenter makes the 46 yarder, Vernon makes the int.....

armstrong is just a speed wr...his hands are 50/50...bring olindo mare back,,,

There is NO pass rush whatsoever either. Thats why we made the Jets pathetic passing offense look excellent. Even when we all out blitz no one gets to the qb. Wake gets held every play so I cant blame him....but someone else need to apply presure.

He makes that catch and even gets just like 20 yards we change the field position and the JETS don't even smell the endzone. That was a game changing play along with TONS OF OTHERS. Football is a game of inches and a few plays, we failed to get those extra inches and make those few plays and it bit us in the ass in the end.

Dude ain't touched the ball at all. It went straight between his hands. All I saw was a circle impression but no football. Horrible.

The Armstrong Drop on that slant was the only real complaint I had. They played their hearts out!!! IF Carpenter makes any of those 2 missed FG's it's Game Over!!! There also was a lot of grabbing and pulling by the DB's on both sides and I had no problems there either.

Back
Top Bottom