Around the Horn (ESPN) to talk about Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Around the Horn (ESPN) to talk about Ricky

Just stuff we've heard. Nothing new.

Jay Mariotti doesn't know anything about the Dolphins. Who wouldn't take Ricky back? He's immensly talented!

This idiot brought up his teammates... saying they wouldn't welcome him back. If he knew anything about the Dolphins, he'd know Coach Saban had already talked about Ricky with the players.

This is why Around the Horn is known as a cheap show. Look at when it is shown! Middle of the day, during the work week! Terrible show with lame analysts. :shakeno: Woddy Paige and Michael Smith are the only ones that have a little bit of sense.

ATH is a tight show, stop hating on it. the analysts are all pretty good and just offer their OPINIONS.

its no PTI, but its the next best thing

I'll say it again, it's the worst sports show I have ever seen. Annoying in every respect. Woody Paige is a moron, and the poster child for the 24 hr. sports blabberfest plague that is now afflicting humanity.

MERGE?
Looks like we have two Around the Horn threads going....Jay Mariotti sounds like he should be yelling out Prosciutto on Rye orders at a deli in Brooklyn. He is always wrong. I hate Woody Page the most...goof ball.

Wilbon and Kornheiser on PTI,,,that's my fave show. The guys crack me up and sometimes you have to wonder if they hate each other when they argue. LOL

Who wouldn't take Ricky back? He's immensly talented!

Uh.... I wouldn't take Ricky back. I don't give 2 sh-ts how talented he is. He can't be trusted and has no character. How come people can't understand this?

FireWrongstedt said:
Who wouldn't take Ricky back? He's immensly talented!

Uh.... I wouldn't take Ricky back. I don't give 2 sh-ts how talented he is. He can't be trusted and has no character. How come people can't understand this?

I agree wit ya bro.... He's one of the biggest head cases to ever play in the NFL. And that's sayin alot.

This is why Around the Horn is known as a cheap show. Look at when it is shown! Middle of the day, during the work week! Terrible show with lame analysts. Woddy Paige and Michael Smith are the only ones that have a little bit of sense.

these guys are writers for their cities. Which pretty much makes them homers. You're surprised that a writer from chicago, (let me say that again CHICAGO) doesn't care for the dolphins. No duh. Lets find a writer in miami who really cares for the bears.

Back
Top Bottom