Around the Horn**merged x2

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Around the Horn: Buy or Sell : AJ Feeley

Jay Mariotti - Buys Heather Mitts and sells AJ Feeley
Michael Smith - Sells, Fiedler should be brought back
Bill Plascke - Buys, saying its a good PR move, and gets Muted by the host
Kevin Blackistone - Sells, keep Fiedler...

Thoughts?

I guess the only reason they want to keep fiedler is b/c they haven't really seen what Feeley can do, and Fiedler has proven he can win games.... as well as lose them..... I just don't know.

I just have to agree with Jay Mariotti...

If I had the dough I'd be trying to bake that dish too... :D

Re: Around the Horn: Buy or Sell : AJ Feeley

Originally posted by TerryTate
Jay Mariotti - Buys Heather Mitts and sells AJ Feeley
Michael Smith - Sells, Fiedler should be brought back
Bill Plascke - Buys, saying its a good PR move, and gets Muted by the host
Kevin Blackistone - Sells, keep Fiedler...

Thoughts?

they to keep JF cus he wins.... :lol:

they want to sell AJ cus he only has 5 starts.

I dont understand how AJ is a PR move though.

Around the Horn

Just asked to buy or sell Feeley in Miami.......3 out of 4 sell the idea, and 2 of those 3 said the Fins would be better off with Jay at the helm.

said all he did in those five games was hand off and let the defense win.......a poor mans Jay Fiedler.

Good then... We got Jay back at a lost cheeper of a price. There you go.. all this does is help the cap, and give us a younger guy. Good trade..

good PR

This could be considered a good PR because most fans don't want Jay Fiedler any longer.

PTI is talking about the fins now. OMG, they just talk about JF winning %. Mike made a comment that Wanny doesnt trust JF anymore. Tony filling said that Miami fans are sick of JF. we had him for 4 yrs & its time for a change (not their exact words)

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
Good then... We got Jay back at a lost cheeper of a price. There you go.. all this does is help the cap, and give us a younger guy. Good trade..

Yeah, and we gave up a second round pick. Not a good trade.

It's a good PR move because of exactly what is happening right now. No ones talking about anything except what this guy will be able to do behind center. Not O-Gun or Wade's contract or Marino quitting. H*ll, it's exciting. This is really only our 3rd QB in twenty years.

Back
Top Bottom