Arthur Moats the Mighty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arthur Moats the Mighty

Elliott 1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.whsv.com/sports/headlines/65675377.html?SPSID=71029&SPID=8113&DB_OEM_ID=14400

Double teamed on every single pass play, and sometimes triple teamed!!!

There is truly something extraordinary about this kid.

I watched his interview after he won that award for best small college player.(forget what it is called)

Very immpresssive. This guy is going to be feared in the NFL.

90 tackles from a 4-3 end position....How does a guy even do that in 12 games?

If it were legal to bet on these sites I'd be taking all comers. Arthur Moats will be NFL sack leader someday down the road.

I have no idea where he will go in the draft, I don't think anybody does.

He does get an automatic combine invite with the winning of the award.

Anyone care to speculate where or if he gets drafted??

Any James Madison people out there?

Any body have more on Arthur?

I read one sports writer's report that said,"James Madison from Arthur Moats
college was looking confused out in space."

It's hard to find stuff on these small college guys.

Moats had a very good senior year, and I am sure he is on many team's radar. He would be a good late round pick and even better as an UDFA.

Another small school guy I like a lot is Michael Johnson out of North Alabama. He is 6'2", 255lbs, ILB that started 4 years and averaged 91 tackles a season. He was the Div II defensive player of the year last year, and like Moats would love to see him as a late round pick or an UDFA.

Sometimes these small school guys get overlooked and can pay huge dividends, and we all know BP loves these diamonds in the rough.

I like Moats. And he actually played a lot standing up at JMU. Certainly translates better as an OLB than a DE. But he has a lot of work to do. Not to mention he's very undersized. I might be willing to take a gamble on him in the 7th though, maybe a 6th. Certainly as a UDFA.

I like Moats. And he actually played a lot standing up at JMU. Certainly translates better as an OLB than a DE. But he has a lot of work to do. Not to mention he's very undersized. I might be willing to take a gamble on him in the 7th though, maybe a 6th. Certainly as a UDFA.

Played a lot standing up, huh. Very interesting, I figured he just played on the line.

Well, I guess that explains him getting so many tackles.

Not to belittle his accomplishment, 90 tackles is 90 tackles.

Can't wait to see him play in a situation where he can't be double and triple teamed all the time.

Played a lot standing up, huh. Very interesting, I figured he just played on the line.

Well, I guess that explains him getting so many tackles.

Not to belittle his accomplishment, 90 tackles is 90 tackles.

Can't wait to see him play in a situation where he can't be double and triple teamed all the time.
Certainly doesn't belittle his accomplishments. I'd be willing to gamble on him. The guy ran away with the Buck Buchanon award. 90 tackles, 11 sacks, and 23.5 TFL. Actually went to the JMU-Liberty game with a good friend of mine who goes to JMU and specifically remember Moats. The guy was literally everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom