Article: Ask a Fan: Hayden Fox's Week 9 Assessment | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Ask a Fan: Hayden Fox's Week 9 Assessment

I'll just comment that we might as well omit Miller's 41-yard run when looking at his stats. Even considering the long return was unfortunate, the turnover completely erased any value the run might have had.

Great Writeup as usual. The fact that Cam Wake is healthy again is a huge difference..a complete game changer for this team. He is THE best player on the team and its not even close. Im not going to say we would have won so and so yada yada but everyone who watches him knows he can change a game by himself. Also...man Patterson is a player. Gotta keep him on the field because the dropoff is steep.

Two complaints I have. Jimmy Wilson is awful in coverage. Good ST player..and yeah he had a big hit causing that INT. But he gets beat consistently. Where is Jamar Taylor? I know they like the experience with Wilson..so maybe its a scheme thing. But Im worried with Taylor not being able to work himself into that rotation with Wilson in front of him. Not to mention when patterson and Carroll went down they brought in Standford over Taylor. I have high hopes for the kid but thats confusing stuff right there.
Second negative would be short yardage. Stop giving the ball to Daniel Thomas on 3-1. Take it out of the playbook. Give it to clay or for heavens sake please call a QB SNEAK! Its 3rd and inches Tannehill should get that every single time. SNEAK SNEAK SNEAK!

My wife was somewhat angry with me this morning...I am not sure why. Maybe it was my bitching and moaning with Daniel Thomas on short yardage plays or maybe it was me busting into the room last night with her dead asleep and piled on her yelling, "we won, won! we won on a safety!" lol.

Ha ha. Similar situation to me - here in the UK, the game finished after 4am. At which point I woke up the wife and my 2 daughters by shouting 'Cam F****in Wake!' Looks like I'm on decorating duty this weekend...

Front page write up. Now you're in the big time Hayden . Well deserved:up:

This game reminded me of what football is all about. Forget the schemes and injured players on both side. Our team wanted it more and found a way to deliver.
The D was completely exhaused after being on the field the entire 3rd quarter but battling through leg cramps and physical exhaustion and found the strength to fight to the end and victory.
Despite all the BS swirling around the OL they only allowed 3 sacks and ran the ball effectively. Props to Ryan for getting the job done when it counted as well.

Now let's smoke Tampa and make a run at the playoffs :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any good write up can be featured on the front page. but if I have to do a ****load of editing to make it somewhat presentable... forget it. ain't nobody got time for that.

Nice win for us at home!!! Just need to make some stops on 3rd down and we'll be cool!

Back
Top Bottom