Article at Sports Central- Fins 9-7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article at Sports Central- Fins 9-7

jribs

Starter
Reaction score
Did not see this previously posted. If it has, sorry....:confused:

"No, I have not been drinking. And neither have you  that Miami record is correct. Though it is a certainty that this will create much ridicule and/or anger, the fact is the Dolphins were very close in all but two of their losses last year and still field a solid defensive unit, a well-rounded receiver corps, and a promising stable of backs, assuming Ronnie Brown is healthy and Ricky Williams is drug-free. You'll just need to trust me on this one."

I know it is Fin Heaven friendly, but makes good points.
http://www.sports-central.org/sports/2005/06/08/chasing_the_dream_forecasting_the_afc.php

I agree with his assessment of the Dolphins, but the fact that I agree with a guy who doesn't know the difference between parody and parity worries me.

MiamiMan147 said:
I agree with his assessment of the Dolphins, but the fact that I agree with a guy who doesn't know the difference between parody and parity worries me.

How many people on this website could tell the difference or would make the same mistake?

fishfan34 said:
I'll take whatever I can get at this point, but yeah, the Bengals is a bit of a stretch!

Its not the first place I've seen someone backing the Bengals, they did play the Pats toe to toe last season.

9-7 has been my prediction but I am afraid I cant buy the Bengals projected position.

carson palmer is dope. but come on...it's the bengals.

How many people on this website could tell the difference or would make the same mistake?

I know!... I know! : Parody is what we were last year and what Wannstedt was as a "Shula-esque coach" and

Parity is: like kissing your sister..... and liking it.

Finally a writer with some real insight on the Fins. The stuff I've been reading lately has really got me excited about this season! LETS GO DOLPHINS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom