Article: Dolphins have 2nd best Offseason | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Dolphins have 2nd best Offseason

It doesnt make sense that He says on the decline Pittsburgh is # 5 saying that any team that goes 15-1 will have a little decline, And yet the Patriots arent on that list??? They lost 2 head coaches (Weiss, Crennell) and a number of players and this will have no effect?? They went 14-2 and won the SB and yet they see no decline. Anything less than a SB next year is a decline.

Despacio said:
After all the negative press last offseason, it sure in the heck feels good to read something postive about our team from such an anoymous source. I think going 4-12 will soon be the best thing that could have ever happened for this team.
Its amazing how changing coaches can revive a team's image. I'm loving Saban as our new coach! :D

Hmm just a thought here.

You think the fact that the miami heat seem to be Championship bound has anything to do with the media being shut up. I mean i know Saban is tight lipped and doesn't allow the media anywhere close to the dolphins, but really, the media in miami has probably been pretty busy this year with superman and the flash winning Basketball games.

Nublar7 said:
http://www.nbc5.com/nfl/4312573/detail.html
Acording to this one guys opinion Miami had the second best Offseason. Here is his quote from the "On the Rise" section:
He did make one factual error stating that we have two 3rd round picks when we only have one.

I like this part also. From the "On the Decline" section:

That article says we have 2 3rd round picks. Did I miss something??

Titans have olbBullick fs Lance Shulters dtAlbert Haynesworth . All of those are better than The Dolfins at those positions. The also have Tank williams and Peter Sirmon who a pretty good. Lamont Thompson would probably start in Miami. Oh and Troy Flemming is a beast(he returns kicks, not very well, but he does it). The have a decent interior line. They need MAJOR help at DE , CB and T. I just wish Jeff Fisher was able to sign a decent FA every couple years.

Woolfolk + Waddle !!! Antwan Odom + Shoebel!!!

Titans have olbBullick fs Lance Shulters dtAlbert Haynesworth . All of those are better than The Dolfins at those positions.

Kevin Carter is better than Haynesworth so we upgraded there already. (Advantages of superior college training LOL.) Bullick is = to any lb we have but Zach, and Sholters I can't argue with. But overall the flaming tiddlywinks will have a rough go of it in 2005.

Too bad we really don't have two 3rd's.

5 Teams On The Rise, 5 On The Decline

2. Miami - The Dolphins made some subtle changes during the free agency period, as blowing up a team that has more talent than say, the Browns or the 49ers, was not necessary. Miami filled some needs, bringing in ex-Titan Kevin Carter to clog up the defensive interior, adding right tackle Stockar McDougle for veteran help on a thin offensive line, and quietly ushering in Gus Frerotte to run new offensive coordinator Scott Linehan's system. The Fins will have their choice of running backs at No. 2 in the draft and should be able to get more offensive line help with their two third-round selections (they traded their second-round selection to the Eagles for A.J. Feeley). What's more, Nick Saban excised some baggage (WR David Boston, QB Jay Fiedler, FB Rob Konrad), and put an immediate stamp on his team in the process.

http://www.nbc5.com/nfl/4312573/detail.html

Back
Top Bottom