Article: Dolphins have 2nd best Offseason | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Dolphins have 2nd best Offseason

the Bills are on the decline and even that article says it

SCall13 said:
Nice read, but we didn't need to hear it from him that we are improving and the Bills degressed. The Bills aren't the only team in our division to take a backward step. In fact, we're the only ones in our division that have IMPROVED. And we weren't nearly as bad as our record last year indicates. A fact Saban is obviously aware of.
Haha! it's an opinion. Actual facts are made on the field. Getting rid of a QB that is washed up is a step back? We'll see.

he is the smartest Bills fan I ever known of

cutting a very good player, and signings a good player to replace him is a GREAT MOVE????

that said, it hasnt been that bad. i had pictured ALOT worse.

nick19991 said:
he is the smartest Bills fan I ever known of
that doesn't say much about the guy who wrote the article coming from someone who said the fins could go undefeated last year. :lol:

ch19079 said:
cutting a very good player, and signings a good player to replace him is a GREAT MOVE????

that said, it hasnt been that bad. i had pictured ALOT worse.

I hope your not calling Kelly Holcomb a good player.

ChambersWI said:
I hope your not calling Kelly Holcomb a good player.

he was a very good pickup for a backup QB.

we lost Jennings, Williams, Bledsoe.

Jennings was average, we will replace him befor the season starts.

Williams was only on the field 48% of the time while on Defense, and his backup can rush the passer, but him leaving will hurt our run D.

Bledsoe couldnt beat the backup stealers. he had to go. addition by subtraction. JP is unproven so he could be good or could not be.. thats still undecided.

that said, bills were 9-7 last season
the fins were 4-12 last season

i dout you will find a artical that has the fins doing WORSE next year.
i understand people will be quick to say the bills will get worse. but i personaly dont think JP will be any worse than blesdoe and our D and McGahee will help JP alot.

also, dont forget about the draft, and the late cuts.

Who are these people that think Gus Frerotte is capable of running an offense? He can't run Linehan's system any more than Ray Lucas can go run Norv Turner's system. He was a backup, and the system wasn't designed around him. Simply because he was there doesn't mean he knows any system.

Besides, Frerotte has long since proven he's not anything more than a backup quarterback. His talent level, at best, doesn't even approach Feeley's best. Given the age of both players, it would clearly benefit us to stick with Feeley.

Addition by subtraction. The fact we won't have a statue behind our OL will make it that much better.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! it's an opinion. Actual facts are made on the field. Getting rid of a QB that is washed up is a step back? We'll see.

We'll make our fact on the field when we spank you like a bunch of little girls and make your QB look like a senior in high school.

Back
Top Bottom