Article/eval on Tua's ability to produce after first read; bust potential | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article/eval on Tua's ability to produce after first read; bust potential

The Bopkin

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
Trying to quantify the QB position is hard to do.

Intangibles are such a big part of playing QB at a high level.

My only worry with Tua is the hip.

wow... just wow!

WATCH THE TRIBE (cult whatever...) ADDRESS THIS ONE!

:lol:

>>> this should be included in the Tua super hype thread BTW!

All those guys over analyze and get paralysis by analysis because that’s all they have to do. Quite simply, Tua is better than Rosen and Haskins.

Those draft network guys loved Josh Rosen. Whoops. Here’s what they had to say about evaluating their recent QB evaluations...

Also, the same kid (Solak) that wrote the Tua article in the OP wrote this one where he prefers the 2020 QB class to the 2018 QB class.

Those kids are all over the place. They get paid to over analyze and write articles on their website.

...upon further reflection...

I am kind of astounded our immaculate in-house talent evaluators
of extreme notoriety (including those with pod cats and assorted
"coaching" credentials) have not previously uncovered the analytics
as defined in this article!?

Makes you wonder if folks get all biased and *star struck* by
the imaginary "hero" they perceive a certain player to be?

Beyond that -- I'm curious what "film" these folks are actually
"breaking down?" Maybe a tad too many you-tube highlights?

I don’t think that’s it. I think the truth is that some folks are so biased against Tua that the only things they choose to notice or even pay attention to are rumors and innuendo meant to trash him.

Despite the fact that none of those rumors or innuendo can seem to get their sh^t together.

All those guys over analyze and get paralysis by analysis because that’s all they have to do. Quite simply, Tua is better than Rosen and Haskins.

Those draft network guys loved Josh Rosen. Whoops. Here’s what they had to say about evaluating their recent QB evaluations...

Also, the same kid (Solak) that wrote the Tua article in the OP wrote this one where he prefers the 2020 QB class to the 2018 QB class.

Those kids are all over the place. They get paid to over analyze and write articles on their website.

Solak is an absolute hack, but he's young and seems to try hard.

I really don't have a dog in this "fight" and beyond that all I have is an opinion
and when it comes to serious "talent evaluation" I'm a neophyte at best!

BUT! I think Mahomes is really good!

And I loved that Marino guy!

If we can get one of those I'm like 100% on board!

The guy writing this article is clearly pulling up some stats and watches zero film. Turn on any game and you can see Tua goes through his reads extremely quick, quicker then any other qb in this class. He often knows b4 the snap where hes going with the ball and looks off defenders then throws to that target, more importantly throws them open or so they can keep running. Getting real tired of these articles. Also he can create just fine. He is highly graded and has a good shot at being great in the NFL. That's all you can hope for when you take these guys. As for injuries ya its disturbing but there is zero proof of being injured in college leading to being constantly injured in the nfl. Right now I'd say Tua is easily worth our 5th pick. Herbert's not but if tuas gone we should take someone like Simmons if they are there and move from 18 back into the top 10 for Herbert is San Diego passes on him.

Back
Top Bottom