Article - Examining Dolphins CB Quandry | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article - Examining Dolphins CB Quandry

While I hesitate to call a human being trash (I’m an ex boxer not a snowflake) I agree that Iggy is not ready for prime time. Not close. Flo’s gift for the ages.
We're here with the WLOCO News Team. We tune in for a live look at Iggy's NFL performance.

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

If the Dolphins sign one of these quality CBs left in FA I think it sends a clear message that they have no faith in Iggy. I don't think you sign one of those guys just to make them a camp cut.

While I hesitate to call a human being trash (I’m an ex boxer not a snowflake) I agree that Iggy is not ready for prime time. Not close. Flo’s gift for the ages.
I'm hoping he meant to say his performance has been trash ... in his opinion of course. I hope Iggy gets it together ... he's come a long way to make it to the NFL ... maybe with the right coaching staff on board there's hope.

Corners go down occasionally ... It's good to be patient you never know when the injury bug will hit.

I'm hoping he meant to say his performance has been trash ... in his opinion of course. I hope Iggy gets it together ... he's come a long way to make it to the NFL ... maybe with the right coaching staff on board there's hope.

Corners go down occasionally ... It's good to be patient you never know when the injury bug will hit.
Lots of sensitive individuals bouncing around in here getting pre-offended. Yes, I meant his play. I don't know the guy. It's a football chat. But, in 2022 someone's always offended.

For the guys who have put eyes on practices. Thoughts on Keion Crossen, Kader Kohou, or Elijah Hamilton stepping up to fill in for Trill at CB4?

They all had elite RAS scores prior to their drafting.

He’s like our 4th/5th corner? Sucks as he was having a good camp but he’s young and hopefully continues after recovery. I find it hard to believe we had big plans for him this year. If that was the case he wouldn’t of been playing at the end of the 4th in the 1st preseason game. Jones is expected back after a few games worse case. We still have Needham and Crossen who seems to have the 4th spot locked up. Not a huge fan of Noah but if he’s playing as your 4th/5th guy he should be alright just don’t want him in a starting or slot roll.

He’s like our 4th/5th corner? Sucks as he was having a good camp but he’s young and hopefully continues after recovery. I find it hard to believe we had big plans for him this year. If that was the case he wouldn’t of been playing at the end of the 4th in the 1st preseason game. Jones is expected back after a few games worse case. We still have Needham and Crossen who seems to have the 4th spot locked up. Not a huge fan of Noah but if he’s playing as your 4th/5th guy he should be alright just don’t want him in a starting or slot roll.
This just seems like a move to make sure to cover all bases with Byron not 100% and Trill going down. And Iggy seemingly still being a big liability IMO.

Wonder what MacKendie’s signing tells about the Dolphins‘ expectations for Noah this season?

Back
Top Bottom