article in SI about Saban and Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

article in SI about Saban and Miami

westernnyphinfa

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention, their is an article in this weeks SI magazine, titled "right place, right time"....Saban has the phins ahead of schedule.

The biggest thing that I got out of the article was that apparently at the end of the cleveland game, Saban gave a "come to Jesus speech" that had the entire locker room silent. I wish someone could expound on that apparently that speech , coupled with a tag line he put in the locker room in all the cubicles "if you contine to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten. Guranteed."

Now I wish we could get more information on the speech, as it sounded like it was an epic one.

The rest of the article points out much of what we already all know about the dolphins, saban and the direction.

Interesting read, let me know what you think.

yea i think this was posted yesterday but still thanks for the heads up

westernnyphinfa said:
Just thought I would bring it to everyone's attention, their is an article in this weeks SI magazine, titled "right place, right time"....Saban has the phins ahead of schedule.

The biggest thing that I got out of the article was that apparently at the end of the cleveland game, Saban gave a "come to Jesus speech" that had the entire locker room silent. I wish someone could expound on that apparently that speech , coupled with a tag line he put in the locker room in all the cubicles "if you contine to do what you've always done, you'll continue to get what you've always gotten. Guranteed."

Now I wish we could get more information on the speech, as it sounded like it was an epic one.

The rest of the article points out much of what we already all know about the dolphins, saban and the direction.

Interesting read, let me know what you think.
I can't see Saban doing a "Knute Rockne", but I can picture him getting them each to repeat, "would you like fries with that?" Telling them that's what they will be saying if they ever played like that again.

Back
Top Bottom