Article on Dolphins decision to keep Sparano | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Dolphins decision to keep Sparano

this is going to be a tough sell
only thing that could help is a big name OC
and maybe billy mays..

I'll take your Al Davis, and raise you an individual with the worst qualities between Jerry Jones and Al Davis.

This franchise has now become a laughing stock. Here is to hoping a lockout happens in 2011.

Dont take this the wrong way but your article is horrible. Its incredibly opinionated and opportunistic. Seriously this happened like a half hour ago and you wrote an article already? Anyway, i especially enjoy your quote about the numerous players who have come out to speak up against TS. Name one other than Ricky Williams (keep in mind JT is a jet). Not saying I like TS but come on if you're going to write articles and consider yourself legit, at least be accurate.

Dont take this the wrong way but your article is horrible. Its incredibly opinionated and opportunistic. Seriously this happened like a half hour ago and you wrote an article already? Anyway, i especially enjoy your quote about the numerous players who have come out to speak up against TS. Name one other than Ricky Williams (keep in mind JT is a jet). Not saying I like TS but come on if you're going to write articles and consider yourself legit, at least be accurate.

I wanted to break the news before other Dolphins writers did, and that is what I did. Brandon Marshall and Brian Hartline both spoke up about Sparano, Henning, and Henne. Ricky also said in his interview that there were other players besides him that weren't happy and that players normally aren't pleased after going 7-9.

Back
Top Bottom