Article on Henne being told to "cut it lose" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article on Henne being told to "cut it lose"

henne does need to take more shots, but henning is the one calling the plays. henning himself said that henne was sacked on two plays that were suppose to be deep passes. so by my count thats 3 deep passes in a game (including the underthrown ball to marshall). thats crap. give him more plays to take shots

What a dumb article (not a shot at you chub). Win games, don't lose games. Get in 3rd and short, don't get in 3rd and long. Play D aggressively but don't get a penalty.......Throw TD's, don't throw interceptions.......Duh. This article reminds me of homework done in homeroom right before the class starts. A guy gets paid to write this?

Cut it loose but don't throw Int's. I have to wonder if Henne throws 2 TDs and 2 Int's, which holds more weight with the coaching staff?

Henne was never afraid of throwing deep at Michigan. go back to highlights of his senior season and see how many games were won with long passes to Mario Manningham (Mich St and Illinois come to mind). that part of his game was there before the dink and dunk touch passes that he has been learning. imo, Henne will soon begin to launch it to Marshall even when he appears covered, just like he did with Manningham. they need time to develop chemistry.

Back
Top Bottom