article on our team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

article on our team...

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/home.htm

read the last paert regarding the list of players gained.

I actually iked that list a lot. Porter obviously, then at FB, TE hopefully works out good, and Worrell excites me a lot. he had 28 tackles on ST last year. our highest was at 14 I believe by minor if not morris.

I thik we will trade up for Quinn, n if we do trade ZT for a 2nd, we will go O line and WR teh rest of the way and a LB to fill that need cuz we need depth there.

Its very veyr very hard to figure it out. he keeps talking about adding and improving our team speed, that makes sense with Ginn jr but if wwe want quinn he is canceled out along wiht a few picks BUT if we tarde our 2nd n keep the 9th and get the 2nd, we can add Ginn jr or even Willis (if ZT is gone) n use that 2nd to add a lineman we gained from denver or a WR. its going to be interesting month guys!

Don't see why we would trade Zach. Yah lets just trade our one of our best players so we can use our 9th pick to replace him, instead of filling another need.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/home.htm

read the last paert regarding the list of players gained.

I actually iked that list a lot. Porter obviously, then at FB, TE hopefully works out good, and Worrell excites me a lot. he had 28 tackles on ST last year. our highest was at 14 I believe by minor if not morris.

I thik we will trade up for Quinn, n if we do trade ZT for a 2nd, we will go O line and WR teh rest of the way and a LB to fill that need cuz we need depth there.

Its very veyr very hard to figure it out. he keeps talking about adding and improving our team speed, that makes sense with Ginn jr but if wwe want quinn he is canceled out along wiht a few picks BUT if we tarde our 2nd n keep the 9th and get the 2nd, we can add Ginn jr or even Willis (if ZT is gone) n use that 2nd to add a lineman we gained from denver or a WR. its going to be interesting month guys!

Ginn must be the only guy out there with speed and playmaking ability huh?:err:

Everyone keeps thinking were taking Ginn at #9, folks it isn't happening. That's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to early for Ginn.. Look for us to draft Jason Hill from Washington State in the second round. Hes just as fast as Ginn, hes alot bigger and hes alot more polished as a receiver then Ginn.

i am on draft olsen and kolb and woods bandwagon as for ted ginn i just have that yatil green feeling about him .

my draft pick wish list
laron landry
greg olsen
Amobi Okoye
Leon Hall
Alan Branch
Reggie Nelson
but if we could with out trading up Calvin Johnson (he wont be there)

Back
Top Bottom