Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: YOU BE THE JUDGE! TANNEHILL VS BRADY: A SUPERSTAR IN THE MAKING?

I think mentioning Tannehill and Brady in the same sentence is just looking for trouble, and even though Brady really isn't nearly as great as people think (He is top 10, but closer to the 6-10 part, then top 5 people talk about him being in), he is among the best because of how he finishes games, and how he reacts to pressure (Other then pass-rush pressure, where if does fall apart a bit).

Once Tannehill starts showing the same consistency at end of games, and at crunch time, then we can start trying to slip Tannehill's name in the same sentence as Brady.

Don't worry, tannehill will be on the cover of madden next year in his throwback uni

Brady is a pocket passer. They should compare apples & apples and oranges and oranges. Brady should be compared to Peyton Manning...

I think this Brady kid has a chance to be good. He doesn't run fast but can make some plays.

I love Tannehill but any comparison to Brady is ridiculous and that's for any QB

Yep. Not even close. Tannehill has the hotter wife.

Oof. I mean, it's Gisele. They're both hot but one is so next level that she gets paid millions just to be hot. She doesn't even require a last name.

There is an obvious bias involved when comparing Tannehill to Brady, but equating Lauren Tannehill to Gisele isn't even of this world. At least the first two are QBs in the NFL ...

Oof. I mean, it's Gisele. They're both hot but one is so next level that she gets paid millions just to be hot. She doesn't even require a last name.

There is an obvious bias involved when comparing Tannehill to Brady, but equating Lauren Tannehill to Gisele isn't even of this world. At least the first two are QBs in the NFL ...
I prefer Lauren. I guess we all have different tastes

I prefer Lauren. I guess we all have different tastes

Preference shmeference. She's not a supermodel. She's THE supermodel. She gets paid almost triple what the 2nd highest paid supermodel gets (Lima I would assume?). Other supermodels can't even bridge that gap ... yet Lauren Tanehill can?

This isn't about preference, it's about comparing two people whose only shared characteristic is that they are of the same species.

No offense to you or anyone who share the same tastes, but this one isn't even up for debate.

Back
Top Bottom