As a GM... how do you decide | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As a GM... how do you decide

Have each QB stand next to Marino and start making all his throws. whichever one is closest take him.

I dont know how good Tua or herbert is going be in nfl. I got see them play first. Than I can get better feeling for them.. either way some of fan going be upset if we dont pick Tua and he turn out be great. Some of other fan going be made because we knew Tua get hurt alot. It tough decisions.. pick best qb u like and roll w it

Not being able to have their own doctors examine Tua could be a determining factor in their decision to draft him or not. At this point they are being forced to rely on the opinions of others as to how well his recovery is going and it has been reported that some teams have taken him off their board because of his hip surgery.
The Dolphins might decide to bypass him at 5 if he is still on the board simply because they remain concerned about his ability to withstand the hits he will take in the NFL and whether or not his hip will hold up because of those hits.

I posted on Jan 20th that I've had the same surgery and Tua will be looking great doing passing drills in shorts in April before the draft. Here we are.

Based on my experience, i.never understood why people said he'd sit out a year. It's not an ACL or ligament tear. It's delicate early on to ensure the bone heals properly, so there's zero weight bearing but once it has, the rehab to gain back flexibility and strength goes pretty quickly. There can be complications with any surgery but Tua looks great on tape. And you know what, NFL teams can't put their hands on any other player either.

Back
Top Bottom