As bad as the Jets are playing.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As bad as the Jets are playing....

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
...I don't feel as good about our beating them. The Pats have bout 50% of their starting defense out, and the Jets still can't get anything done. This is our first real test of the season.

Pats and Jets tied at 6-6 at the half. Vinny has about 150 yards at the half. They would be up 9-6 but they decided to go for a fake field goal.

I keep on switching through all of the games, and the Jets just got a fumble recovery. The Pats are challenging but probably won't win, so the Jets are going to have the ball on the Pats 10 yard line.

field goal, jets, 9-9... BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNGGGGG thank god for sUnday Ticket...

BUt your wrong in one aspect, the meadowlands is very hard to play in, so that was a good win for us...

The Jets have been all over Brady. And Conway just dropped a TD pass. Also, Chrebet caught that bomb for a TD that was called back because he stepped out of bounds two steps before making the catch.

The Jets could easily have had two more TDs and a FG.

If I were the Jills I would not be bragging over beating the Pats they don't look to good to me, and for the Jets they are hanging with the Pats in NE throwing around three hundred yrds after alls said and done. The Jills are way too full of themselves,if they think beating the Pats is some great feat. BTW, Brady only has 150 yrds passing not to impressive against that D.

Both teams look horrible. If the Pats were playing any one other than the Jets they would have lost the game.

Not a great game by either team. The Pats are so banged up right now that I'm glad the Jets are pretty inept themselves.

Ted Washington and David Patten left the game early with injuries. Ty Law and Tom Brady got pretty banged up during the game and it really showed.

But as they say - I'd rather have an ugly win than a pretty loss.

Yeah I just found out yesterday Colvin was out for the year. Neither team will put much of a fight doe the division. It will be Miami and Buffalo fighting it out. Tonight's game is huge.

And Ted Johnson is out indefinitely too. And with Milloy gone too.......we're hurtin'.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
field goal, jets, 9-9... BOOOORRRRRRIIIIINNNGGGGG thank god for sUnday Ticket...

BUt your wrong in one aspect, the meadowlands is very hard to play in, so that was a good win for us...

Any win is a good win....but it's not a very telling win. The Jets look like one of the 2-3 worst teams in the NFL right now. How they failed to establish ANY kind of running game against a team that's missing Ted Washington, LB's Johnson and Colvin, and S Milloy is beyond me. Literally, that means that they couldn't run against a 2nd team D. Conversely, the Pats still have a decent Pass D, and Vinny still racked up yards...so I feel a TINY bit better about that.

Back
Top Bottom