As college football season starts, a look at players Dolphins fans should be watching | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As college football season starts, a look at players Dolphins fans should be watching

And that is why you don't make money doing it - Jordan love is not in the same stratosphere as Herbert from almost any basic QB evaluation metric. if you want to debate that point, please come out to our DeBartolo Sports Elite Quarterback Training Academy. Learn from guys that do it for a living and say what you wrote here, they would make you clean the pool deck our facility if you did, likely nude, while slinging footballs at you. This type of dumb **** just lets dumb opinions propagate. You have an open invitation to learn some things if you can get time off from your day job.

I kind of feel the same way and I will come and catch every ball thrown my way and that pool will look pristine.

I think personality traits are what will eventually push Herbert down the board. My impression is he’s an introvert who really doesn’t love the game.

Coming in a little hot here, champ. Especially after Herbert got out dueled in the 4th by a true freshman just 5 days ago. Or I guess you were basing it off that 7 point explosion Oregon displayed in their bowl game last year that set football back a decade.

In Herbert’s defense that Michigan State defense is pretty good and his receivers had several drops.

In Herbert’s defense that Michigan State defense is pretty good and his receivers had several drops.

Oh its an elite defense. With that said, an offense led by an untouchable QB like Herbert (in DSMOOTH's eyes) should score a few more points than 7.

Jordan Love looked better against that same defense. In their house.

But I’m just a pool boy.

The only thing I will say that might save Herbert, is that his OC is pretty bland. The coaching at Oregon holds them back imo. Look at their road record, under Mario.

With that said, in big games it seems Herbert wilts away.

And that is why you don't make money doing it - Jordan love is not in the same stratosphere as Herbert from almost any basic QB evaluation metric. if you want to debate that point, please come out to our DeBartolo Sports Elite Quarterback Training Academy. Learn from guys that do it for a living and say what you wrote here, they would make you clean the pool deck our facility if you did, likely nude, while slinging footballs at you. This type of dumb **** just lets dumb opinions propagate. You have an open invitation to learn some things if you can get time off from your day job.
I hope they draft Tua, so your judge mental condescending ass leaves and roots for whatever team Herbert goes to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom