As Draft Day Approaches | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Draft Day Approaches

who said anything about alexander or henry?

and if they get one of those fellas, thats just better cause for them to trade up for smith... but i kinda see what the tampa guy is saying... i don't think gruden has a lot of breathing room he's gotta win soon...

His Dudeness said:
yea, but what did dungy do with his teams? blown out of the playoffs year after year.

i like the take on this is his only trip inside the top 5 of the draft... hit it big with a QB... good Rb's are dime a dozen and they already have a pretty decent WR corps with galloway and clayton.

I hope Im wrong.

I would love to "eat crow" on this one.

I just dont see it happening.

my feel is if tampa trades for our 2 it will be for edwards not a qb

Is Tampa even interested in Edwards though? The only guys I've heard talked about regarding the Bucs has been Smith, Caddy and Mike Williams.

d-day.. no way.

if gruden did that he'd be burned at the stake... why trade up for edwards, when mike williams will sit comfy at 5?

Gruden used to be a quaterbacks coach, if he thinks that much of Smith and Rodgers???

4U2NV said:
Is Tampa even interested in Edwards though? The only guys I've heard talked about regarding the Bucs has been Smith, Caddy and Mike Williams.

i think gruden is putting up a big smokescreen and only talking about the players he isn't going to draft

Back
Top Bottom