As Frustrating As This Season Has Been | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Frustrating As This Season Has Been

night and day difference, its amazing the improvement in quality when a person who enjoys their profession is handling the job.

At least Cameron Wolfe of ESPN is a competent reporter vs Jame Walker. I can browse ESPN without being totally disgusted.

That's all I got, I get depressed otherwise thinking about tall these injuries this season.
Who? What?
I haven't watched ESPN for years.
I don't get depressed until the Fins are out of it. Then, the depression is short lived.:out:

Espn sucks now

I agree 100%, but with both points. I would never, ever visit an ESPN website or wtach any of their opinion crap but I do follow Wolfe on Twitter and he is far better than Walker. My kids could do the job as well as Walker. His stuff was so general it was ridiculous. Wolfe knows a lot more about the team.

I guess I don't look into it to deeply. I take it for what it is, journalism or at least an attempt at it.

The different personalities on Espn can be annoying at times that's for sure, but why so much hate for the entire company?

The different personalities on Espn can be annoying at times that's for sure, but why so much hate for the entire company?

I no longer support any network that employs race baiters or racists.

I also don’t watch sports to get political activism...I watch to enjoy the sport and escape from serious life.

It’s the same reason I no longer watch the Oscars or music awards...Hollywood and the music industry have chosen these formally enjoyable entertainment events to make political statements.

I only watch espn if there's a football or soccer game I want to watch. They totally suck.

I'm not a fan of all the personalities employed by ESPN. However, they do cover a lot of good games and events from college football, college basketball, NBA, NFL among other sports. Soon UFC will be leaving Fox for ESPN. I'll keep watching their games and events.

And I'll always be grateful for the role they have played in making sports what it is today. They certainly were the major players for the NFL draft to be what it is and football to be a 365 day a year support.

I'm not a fan of all the personalities employed by ESPN. However, they do cover a lot of good games and events from college football, college basketball, NBA, NFL among other sports. Soon UFC will be leaving Fox for ESPN. I'll keep watching their games and events.

And I'll always be grateful for the role they have played in making sports what it is today. They certainly were the major players for the NFL draft to be what it is and football to be a 365 day a year support.
Harkening back to the "good ole day's".

One of the problems is ESPN used to be good. I could watch Sports Center multiple times a day. It started going downhill and they haven't made an attempt to make it watchable again.

I finally gave up after the endless Favre crap ... them camping out by his house waiting for him to release whatever team he was holding hostage got so old. That wasn't the only thing happening in sports.

Then Disney made it unfathomably worse. Yeah, that's what I want when I watch sports ... politics. :bobdole:

Plus there's no good alternative so it's basically a total loss.

I even mute games when they're on ESPN and put music on. Way better.

ESPN is awesome. Naturally the people beholden to lies and fear don't like it

Another great litmus test...opinion of ESPN

Back
Top Bottom