As I look at the players/coach's interviews... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As I look at the players/coach's interviews...

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
after big losses, I keep hearing them saying we gotta do this...we gotta to that better...we gotta be more consistent...offense/defense needs to step up...yada, yada, yada....etc., etc, etc.....

All words...

How bout some taking some ****ing action for once and play/coach GOOD football on a CONSISTENT basis! WIN on a constistent basis! FFS!

Players:

-Make a damn tackle!
-How about a block please???
-What about a third down stop on D?
-Or a third down conversion on O?
-Receivers...look the ball in!
-Secondary...when you have an int...make the ****in' play!
-Runningbacks...hit the damn hole with authority. No hesitation!
-Line...protect the damn QB consistently!
-Get to the opponent's QB!
-Play with heart...effort...and like you actually wanna WIN the damn game!

Coaches:
-Have your team prepared to play!
-Check our player's conduct! (Esp. Marshall!!!)
-Stop running on third and long!
-Have the defense work on tackling and getting off the field on third downs!
-Enough with the gimmick plays esp. when we're behind 2+ scores!
-Grow some balls!!!!

***Just to name a few!

OWNER/Front office:
Get some damn people in here that will do all these things on a consistent basis!

No more words. This fanbase deserves ACTION! We deserve (and pay) to see a better product! I haven't been alive longer than some of you, but still...I grow impatient in the 20+ years I've been a Dolphin fan. I would LOVE to see this team be the elite team I know it once was! Joe Robbie would be rolling over in his grave if he saw the crappy performance this team put on the field tonight....and maybe in the last decade plus!

He deserves more in his honor! Stephen Ross...end the talk, time to man, up and restore this damn franchise to the glory years of Joe Robbie!

/rant

PS Edit: Maybe we need to rename the stadium after Joe Robb....then again maybe NOT until this team is actually a force again!

Marshall should have been immediately benched after that play. Turns out he got injured immediately after and left anyway, but it just shows the lack of care to discipline by our coaching staff.

After two weeks in a row of those penalties, I say start Hartline and Bess next week and let Marshall ride the bench till the 2nd quarter. Maybe then he'll get the message.

Back
Top Bottom