As it stands right now, who would you like to see Miami draft Rounds 1-3 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As it stands right now, who would you like to see Miami draft Rounds 1-3

So I’ve been pro Tua and really “pro pick QB” given the significance of the position.
If Tua stays at Bama & given the number of holes on this team.. the limitations of the other available QBs & Fitz ... do they punt on QB 2020??? Do the love Love??
I can see a trade out of 1b or 1c pick for a 2021 Rd1 and Addl pick.

Fitz - FA RB - Add Rd3 Etienne- Current WRs
FA LG. Draft OT Draft C
DEF- Spend on edge, CB.
It’s 9-10 win team

As we near the end of the playoffs, its interesting to see who has declared from the draft and who decided to stay. Creed Humphries decided to stay in school, as have a few others I really liked.
Players I'm thinking of more now than before early in the draft (if we don't trade back)

at 5:
Tua
DT Brown (Can you imagine our front 3 of Brown, Godchaux and Wilkins?)
SS/OLB Simmons (My personal favorite for this draft but it would be a dream to trade back and still get him a few picks later...)

I'm not going to be surprised if we use 1b,1c on OL,

at 18:
Center Biadasz (mean, nasty, smart, and when he gets his hands on you that's it you are done) It would be ideal to grab him at 26 though!
Best OT available... havent decided who I like here yet.

Any thoughts on who might slide to 18 overall? There is always someone available that's a surprise at this slot. Maybe a WR, OT, DB that is too good to pass on. How about a MLB?

at 26:
By now we should have an OL selected, but if not this has to land us one. With our RT Davis able to play RG or RT we have some versatility on BPA here on OL.
There is always a DL pass rusher here that everyone expected to go earlier. The Raiders drafted Ferrell out of Clemson in this neighborhood and there's likely to be a good pass rusher here again. Or do we take our pick of what could be the amazing stable of RB's that will be available here?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom