As it stands right now, who would you like to see Miami draft Rounds 1-3 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As it stands right now, who would you like to see Miami draft Rounds 1-3

1A. Tua
1B. AJ Apensia
1C TRey Smith
2A Mecki Becton

I’m starting to think I’d like to trade the #5 pick to a team with implosion potential in 2020. Maybe the Chargers or Panthers.

Between Andrew Thomas, Tristan Wirfs, Josh Jones, and Mekhi Becton, there is enough available at tackle for me to continue pegging that top pick (#5) at quarterback. Tua Tagovailoa if you can get him. Jordan Love if you can't.

I have to get around on Jedrick Wills. I'm not there yet. I'll get there.

Between Andrew Thomas, Tristan Wirfs, Josh Jones, and Mekhi Becton, there is enough available at tackle for me to continue pegging that top pick (#5) at quarterback. Tua Tagovailoa if you can get him. Jordan Love if you can't.

I have to get around on Jedrick Wills. I'm not there yet. I'll get there.

Def think you can wait until at least 1b to draft OT. Some chance you'll be able to wait until 1c.

1st Round
5th Pick - Justin Herbert or Tua Tagovailoa (QB)

18th Pick - Jedrick Wills Jr. (OT)

25th Pick - Shaun Wade or C.J Henderson (CB)

2nd Round

39th Pick - Alex Leatherwood (OT)

62nd Pick - Either Chuba Hubbard, EDGE, of DT

3rd Round

70th Pick - Lynn Bowden (WR)

I also think that we need to sign/trade for a decent Deep Threat Wideout. Other than Jakeem Grant we do not have a Deep Threat Wideout, and Grant is mainly just a Special Teams player.

1a. Tua Tagovailoa
1b. Jedrick Willis or Alex Leatherwood
1c. K'lavon Chaisson or Curtis Weaver
2a. Tyler Biadaz or Creed Humphrey
2b. Mechi Becton or Prince Tego Wonogho
3. Travis Etienne or Deande Swift

Currently:

1a: Andrew Thomas
1b: K'lavon Chaisson
1c: Yetur Gross-Matos
2a: Jacob Eason
2b: Prince Tega Wanogho
3: Hamsah Nasirildeen

Yeah it wouldn't bother me tbh if he was the pick. Lamb, Parker, Williams, Gesicki, Wilson, Grant, Hurns that is some firepower

Yeah it wouldn't bother me tbh if he was the pick. Lamb, Parker, Williams, Gesicki, Wilson, Grant, Hurns that is some firepower
Or Maybe Henry Ruggs, because we need a deep threat Receiver. Overall I think CeeDee Lamb is the best Wr option in the draft.

1. Tua Tagovailoa QB
1. Jedrick Wills OT
1. Creed Humphrey C
2. Curtis Weaver EDGE
2. Mekhi Becton OT
3. Travis Etienne RB

If Tua isn't there I'm pulling the trigger on Jordan Love right then and there at 5.

Was difficult to leave CB out, but the hope is that we find one in free agency (Byron Jones?) and Nik Needham can take over nickel back duties.

Back
Top Bottom