“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
Remember, Bush was the targeted by a couple of Jets defenders who said last week they wanted to knock him out of the game. Aaron Maybin was one of those players and throughout the day Miami offensive linemen waited for Maybin to actually enter the game so they could, ahem, speak with him.

When Maybin finally got in, center Mike Pouncey, tackle Jake Long and guard Richie Incognito went after him, apparently ignoring their actual blocking assignments, and forming something of a triple team to try and pancake the linebacker.

Funny Stuff!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/29/3071861/emphatic-win-shows-miami-dolphins.html

Anyone know exactly which snap that was that they tried to lay out maybin?

Got a pic or anything? Ill try to look out for it when I can rewatch the game.

hmmm ---- didnt hear MAybins name at all -
must be towards ths the endof the game ....

Yeah I kinda felt like DT was getting so many carries because Philbin was maybe worried that they were going to try to hurt Bush. I dont blame him, I was worried, both for my fins and my fantasy team.

Awesome. Hope they stole his wallet during the mugging.

Fins OL serving notice on the league that there will be repercussions for bad behavior!!! :up:

Remember, Bush was the targeted by a couple of Jets defenders who said last week they wanted to knock him out of the game. Aaron Maybin was one of those players and throughout the day Miami offensive linemen waited for Maybin to actually enter the game so they could, ahem, speak with him.

When Maybin finally got in, center Mike Pouncey, tackle Jake Long and guard Richie Incognito went after him, apparently ignoring their actual blocking assignments, and forming something of a triple team to try and pancake the linebacker.

Funny Stuff!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/29/3071861/emphatic-win-shows-miami-dolphins.html

That's funny? I guess that is the dolphin class I hear so much about.

Lighten up. The Jets spent all week bad mouthing the Dolphins and making their intentions clear that they would like to injure certain players during the game. The Dolphins tripled teamed Maybin to knock him over to send a message, they weren't out to hurt him on purpose. While the Jets talked big and walked around like they were some great team last week, the Dolphins did their talking on Sunday, and by was it LOUD.

The Dolphins do have class, something that is non existent with the Jets. Sure some Dolphins respond and you get guys like Incognito blowing the Jets sideline kisses(you have to admit that was hilarious junc), but not once do you seem them going out of their way to pick public fights without being provoked. All the pushing and shoving and triple teaming by the Dolphins was done as a retaliation to what the Jets said and tried to do. The Jets did all the talking prior to the game, but the Dolphins kicked their ass during the game.

Last week I tried to tell you that the Jets were a laughing stock and no longer a good team. Certainly not the AFC Championship loser that you like to bring up in your arguments. Maybe you still aren't ready to admit that, but a 3-5 record speaks volumes. You don't have a quarterback, your defense is no longer good, running game is mediocre and your head coach's big talk has appeared to run its course. The Jets are at a cross roads going forward with the rest of this season and into the future. Do you try and keep plugging holes in the ship and bring back Rex Ryan and Sanchez? Or do you do the smart thing and finally let the ship sink and start over again? The Sanchez/Ryan combo isn't working and won't work. Consider the window slammed shut.

yeah the dolphins didn't talk or act in a classless manner. I don't blame them but it is comical to bash the Jets for doing something then priase the dolphins for doing something similar.

lol...jets have always been dirty...see Dwight Stephenson career ending injury.

Jets are bullies...all talk but when you punch em in the mouth they can't hang.

You running around spouting how happy you were that Rex was back to his loudmouth ways and how "chippy" the jets would be...what a joke

Rex inherited a far superior team than what is left now and the mirage behind his regime has been exposed.

Your window is closed as I told you last year. The jets are the laughing stock of the league. It's entertaining to watch that circus of a franchise and to watch the tebow **** with Sparano is downright hilarious.

Same ol jets bro...actually...they're worse

:D

When they take out Cushing on a questionable cheap shot, try to take Bush out for the season after their coach and roid-raging load of safety flap their yappers as if conceding it's the only way they stand a chance of beating us, and then do it again in the rematch, the jest have lost any illusion of having the high ground in this. They reaped what they sowed, period.

Back
Top Bottom