“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LikeUntoGod, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Canuck Phin Fan

Canuck Phin Fan Well-Known Member

for me it's not a matter of caring about the thread. It is obvious that the jests are classless losers who try to bully teams but consistently get their *** kicked....I think we all can see that....I'm just in it to read juncs responses....they get more delusional by the post and its cracking me up

2. Vaark

Vaark Nihil taurus crappus Finheaven VIP Donator

Careful.. the guy who accuses everyone else of "whining" who actually thinks he's respected around here will be doing the same

3. J. David Wannyheimer

J. David Wannyheimer None of my business. Finheaven VIP Donator

We've already gone over this repeatedly. Even when confronted with the full sequence of events surrounding the hot sauce comments (including the previous incident when Reggie was in New Orleans), and in light of Calvin Pace's comments after the game, a certain delusional self proclaimed most important poster on the site kept trying to rationalize and spin away the nature of the comments.

You will never win an argument with a person who honestly, legitimately believes that the sky is green and grass is blue.

4. SanDiegoFinFan7

SanDiegoFinFan7 Well-Known Member

Either way guys, the jets are a joke this year, anything jets fans say on this board should be disregarded as if they weren't even here, let them do what their team does best & talk, its all they have :'(. While quality ball clubs will just keep winning and playing for contention. good luck with ur sorry aging pos squad junc because ur going to need it the rest of the season (or Rex Ryan era).

5. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

Just admit you don't have anything to back that up and move along rather than act like a child.

Woodson didn't deserve it, again he had the highlight plays. people saw him scoring and picking people off but he was also getting beat by the WRs he was covering every week while revis was shutting down the best WRs in the game leading us to a #1 ranking.

you rarely post about anything besides myself.

to hit him hard, to make him remember hits like most defensive players want to do.

The Jets are classless, Miami is all class:rolleyes2:

6. Canuck Phin Fan

Canuck Phin Fan Well-Known Member

nice...I'm glad you're able to see the truth junc