“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

Dude, even you will have to admit that the Jet's HEAD COACH and team started this. When you talk tough you need to be able to back it up.

Jet's players were still talking **** AFTER the game.

I would admit the Jets started it is it classy to respond? is it classy to talk after the fact? the classy way to do it is to just go out win the game and move on. Your guys have made just as many asinine comments as our guys.

That's funny? I guess that is the dolphin class I hear so much about.

It's hilarious. Maybe next time the scrub will think before opening his mouth. As should your entire scumbag team.

the fact that vaark likes your post should tell you something.

It's comical how the Jets are classless(yet none of you guys ever exhibit class and that goes for your team too) yet when Miami does it they are great. BOTH teams did some asinine things, it's ok to bash your own team when they deserve it.

Again, I tip my cap to your team on the field. They played great and dominated my team but that doesn't mean everything they do is ok and at some point you guys can stop whining about class and start actually being classy fans.

apples and oranges, take off your green shades! Every one here in Seattle, across the country even hates the Jets~ Why?? cause they are class-less clowns
Stop already and stop confusing revenge with being un-classy!

WHY WHY WHY WHY am I letting this get me flustered?

Junc -- this is utter BS. Your organization is widely regarded as one of the "lowest class" and utter loudmouths of the league. We are all blinded by blatant homerism.

The Jets are a bunch of blow hards. They made their bed over the last few years, and hopefully it's comfortable, because positive change doesn't seem to be on the horizon.

They tried to hurt our players, told the nation that is what they wanted to do (and may have done it), then asked for a freaking apology. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining.

ESPN Snippet from AFC East Blog:

Falling

New York Jets special teams: Mike Westhoff usually has his group ready to go. But the Jets were completely outplayed and outcoached in Week 8 by the Dolphins. New York allowed a blocked punt, blocked field goal and a successful onside kick against Miami. It’s rare for everything to go wrong in one game, but the Dolphins’ special teams were that dominant and it had a heavy impact on the outcome.

2. Mark Sanchez, Jets quarterback: Just when you think Sanchez might be turning the corner, his inconsistency and inaccuracy comes back in another big loss to the Miami Dolphins. You can’t blame everything on Sanchez, and it's debatable whether benching him for Tim Tebow will improve the Jets. However, it’s clear that through four seasons Sanchez is not a franchise quarterback. Maybe the Jets (3-5) can win with him if everything else is going well around Sanchez. But that’s certainly not the case this season.

3. Jets' trash talking: New York has been relatively quiet with trash talking this year. I’m not sure why the Jets went back to their boastful ways for the Miami game. It turned out the Jets were full of hot air. New York barely showed up to play in any phases of the game. This team lacks depth and cannot withstand the injuries of Pro Bowl cornerback Darrelle Revis and No. 1 receiver Santonio Holmes. It’s best that the Jets just focus on playing competitive football the rest of the season instead of trying to intimidate opponents.

Breaking News: Aaron Maybin made an appearance in Sunday's Dolphin - Jets game.............wait, who is Aaron Maybin???

The Jets are upset and rightfully so. Once again this Miami team caused the Jets to tailspin and all the talk in the world can't fix the blown engine. This is a team with minimal chemistry, poorly coached and the entire team is losing (or is that lost) faith in the QB. The coach is next because despite the horrid QB play, he sticks with Sanchez. The Jets need to accept the fact that they aren't the bullies on the block (and they weren't very big bullies in the first place) anymore. They need to stay away from all microphones and just shut up and play the game.

All the running their mouths did last week was make it even harder to win the game against us. First, it made the Dolphins highly motivated and ready to play after the bye. It made the refs look for any unsportsman like actions and also for any unnessary roughness actions as well. When refs are looking for this type penalties they are more apt to call things then in a less built up game. For all Jets players and coaches please see below!

RUNNING YOUR MOUTH DOES NOT EQUAL WINS

The Jets are upset and rightfully so. Once again this Miami team caused the Jets to tailspin and all the talk in the world can't fix the blown engine. This is a team with minimal chemistry, poorly coached and the entire team is losing (or is that lost) faith in the QB. The coach is next because despite the horrid QB play, he sticks with Sanchez. The Jets need to accept the fact that they aren't the bullies on the block (and they weren't very big bullies in the first place) anymore. They need to stay away from all microphones and just shut up and play the game.

All the running their mouths did last week was make it even harder to win the game against us. First, it made the Dolphins highly motivated and ready to play after the bye. It made the refs look for any unsportsman like actions and also for any unnessary roughness actions as well. When refs are looking for this type penalties they are more apt to call things then in a less built up game. For all Jets players and coaches please see below!

RUNNING YOUR MOUTH DOES NOT EQUAL WINS

nmycmf-1.jpg

Youre too funny Junc. Like Maybin didnt deserve anything for his words. If MAybin was injured at anytime during the one snap he got, it would have been completely warranted. The Jets got what was coming to them.

Its like a bully in the school yard picking on the little skinny kid, who (little does the bully know) is a black belt and beats the **** out of the bully. Everyone around knows the bully is a dick (except for the bullys DB friends) and when the bully gets his ass kicked, everyone is happy for the skinny little kid.

I would admit the Jets started it is it classy to respond? is it classy to talk after the fact? the classy way to do it is to just go out win the game and move on. Your guys have made just as many asinine comments as our guys.
No they didn't, not even close. The Jets talked about how they were going to hurt players on the Dolphins. Miami never said anything as disgusting as that.

Still in LaLa Land I see. Give me a break...Stop the delusion!

Stick a fork in - GM, HC and QB all done for -

With that pass rush Maybin likley sticks - that's funny

There is no need to talk about class, we need to talk about the jet's getting there ass spanked, just like my women you got put in your place...............:rimshot:

You know, when a bully picks on a smaller guy and tells him he's going to hurt him, and the smaller guy's best friend tells the bully to back off then smashes the bully for good measure, the best friend is classy.

Back
Top Bottom