“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

yeah the dolphins didn't talk or act in a classless manner. I don't blame them but it is comical to bash the Jets for doing something then priase the dolphins for doing something similar.

The jets suck!!!! Don't wanna put up with this go to your own forum. You spend so much time here I think you are a closet Fins fan.....

sure they are, both teams said and did some dumb things. we can't celebrate it for one team and bash another team, I bash both. That has nothing to do w/ the game, you dominated us and have every right to crow but we can't keep talking about class and not demonstarting it.

U know whats hilarious junc?? lemme tell u.... its how the jets try their best to achieve the school yard bully image but they're the team consistently getting their ass hands to them.....lmfao....they're the laughing stock of the league!!!

We should convert Junc to a fins fan..........Wait nah he sucks.......

We should convert Junc to a fins fan..........Wait nah he sucks.......

I really think he already his...maybe born a jets fan, then after watching Marino whip their asses for the years, converted to a Phin fan...just can't shake his roots I guess....he spends a lot of time on his forum...just my theory

The jets suck!!!! Don't wanna put up with this go to your own forum. You spend so much time here I think you are a closet Fins fan.....

this is my own forum, maybe you should find your own forum?

U know whats hilarious junc?? lemme tell u.... its how the jets try their best to achieve the school yard bully image but they're the team consistently getting their ass hands to them.....lmfao....they're the laughing stock of the league!!!

the reality is we have consistently been a top team under Rex, the funny thing is you are hoping ypu can do some of the things this team has achieved under rex yet you will bash him for it.

I don't know why you all even bother with this guy. He is just like the Jests players. He can talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. I would like him to produce facts of any classless stuff that the Dolphins players have said. Anything at all, about injuring any Jets players. Don't worry, I'll wait......

this is my own forum, maybe you should find your own forum?

the reality is we have consistently been a top team under Rex, the funny thing is you are hoping ypu can do some of the things this team has achieved under rex yet you will bash him for it.

Top team? Since when? The Jets have been as irrelevant over the past couple years as Miami has. Look whos on top now.

ESPN Snippet from AFC East Blog:

Falling

New York Jets special teams: Mike Westhoff usually has his group ready to go. But the Jets were completely outplayed and outcoached in Week 8 by the Dolphins. New York allowed a blocked punt, blocked field goal and a successful onside kick against Miami. It’s rare for everything to go wrong in one game, but the Dolphins’ special teams were that dominant and it had a heavy impact on the outcome.

2. Mark Sanchez, Jets quarterback: Just when you think Sanchez might be turning the corner, his inconsistency and inaccuracy comes back in another big loss to the Miami Dolphins. You can’t blame everything on Sanchez, and it's debatable whether benching him for Tim Tebow will improve the Jets. However, it’s clear that through four seasons Sanchez is not a franchise quarterback. Maybe the Jets (3-5) can win with him if everything else is going well around Sanchez. But that’s certainly not the case this season.

3. Jets' trash talking: New York has been relatively quiet with trash talking this year. I’m not sure why the Jets went back to their boastful ways for the Miami game. It turned out the Jets were full of hot air. New York barely showed up to play in any phases of the game. This team lacks depth and cannot withstand the injuries of Pro Bowl cornerback Darrelle Revis and No. 1 receiver Santonio Holmes. It’s best that the Jets just focus on playing competitive football the rest of the season instead of trying to intimidate opponents.

TBH even of they did have Revis and Holmes, they are so bad I dont think it would matter. They have been blown out in 3 of their 8 games so far this year and are heading in the direction to raise that number. They still have to play Seattle and NE again. Two games they could easily get blown out in.

The Jets are not a top team, and haven't been the last two seasons. They did not have a winning season in 2011 and appear on track to be below .500 this season. The Jets simply are not a good team.

Now if you want to bring the Dolphins into this conversation, they are not a great team either. At least they haven't proven it yet. The Dolphins appear to be on track to a good season with perhaps a winning record and maybe a playoff berth. Still a long way to go, but things at least look promising for the Dolphins. Can't say the same about the Jets who have been getting worse the past two years. The Jets are not as good as they were last year, and last year they were not as good as in 2010 and in 2010 they were not as good as they were in 2009. The Jets are a bad football team, and there is no way to sugar coat that. They are a dysfunctional organization both on and off the field and that doesn't appear to be changing any time soon.

The Patriots and Dolphins are the top two teams in the AFC East and the Jets and Bills are the bottom two. Just the way it is, and likely will stay that way for the time being. The Dolphins are among the top 10-15 teams in the league, the Jets among the bottom 10. Just reality.

To put the jest "success" under Rex into perspective:

Jets vs Opponent Starters:

**09: 7-7 (including a stretch losing 6 out of 7 and losing to a dead Atlanta at home in the last game their opponents actually tried to win)

**10: 11-5 fine season, but still wild card entry into the postseason

**11: 8-8 (3-5 finish over last half of season/-22pt scoring differential) and oblivious coach dropping F-bombs and flashing birds while his clubhouse imploded

**12: 3-5 and fading fast (as of 10/28/2012)

(and now 6-10 over their last 16 regular season games/ -54 pt differential)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jets have been a MIRAGE since Wrecks got there...they forfeited their way into the playoffs, the Jets defense masked Sanchez inability as a QB, you top that off with Wrecks's big mouth and that brings you to the implosion the Jets are going through.

That's funny? I guess that is the dolphin class I hear so much about.
What goes around that comes around.
All I have to say to you.

Does Junc ever make a valid point? If so Iv'e never seen it. Biggest homer Iv'e ever witnessed.
As long as everybody responds to him he will continue. He gets off that he gets under the skin of most. The Jets were for almost 20 years the doormat of the AFC East. Just count how often they went to the playoffs between 1980 and 2000. They still are doormats. They had a couple decent runs in the last 10 years but that's about it. They are not even the #1 team in NY...uhum...New Jersey. They always been dirty from Pete Carrolls shoke sign to Mare to coaches tripping our players to this year's events. I would let Junc just talk to himself. People like Junc are perfectly happy when they talk to themselves. And if they get responses from others they are elated. Doesn't happen in real life very often I assume.
:)

That's actually the first time that Junc is a 'subject' for me. And I leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom