“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

What goes around that comes around.
All I have to say to you.

As long as everybody responds to him he will continue. He gets off that he gets under the skin of most. The Jets were for almost 20 years the doormat of the AFC East. Just count how often they went to the playoffs between 1980 and 2000. They still are doormats. They had a couple decent runs in the last 10 years but that's about it. They are not even the #1 team in NY...uhum...New Jersey. They always been dirty from Pete Carrolls shoke sign to Mare to coaches tripping our players to this year's events. I would let Junc just talk to himself. People like Junc are perfectly happy when they talk to themselves. And if they get responses from others they are elated. Doesn't happen in real life very often I assume.
:)

That's actually the first time that Junc is a 'subject' for me. And I leave it at that.

so was it karma that your QB got hurt?

Karma for what exactly? Karma because our team was offended by the Jets making statements about how they wanted to hurt and knock out Dolphins players?

At least Tannehill will be back this year and no Dolphin became a victim to the Jets dirty play.

Honestly Junky Boy you can think what you want.
a) you will not draw me into a lengthy discussion
b) the Jets are irrelevant. We should have won the first game and we proved that in the last game.
c) Since the Jets are irrelevant so are their fans now. And so are you.

We now move on to bigger and better things and you have another 1 1/2 week where you can think about the pounding your team received from us. It was not just a win for us. We simply destroyed the Jets.

And you can save any response since this will be my last post to you. You are a waste of time to talk to. You were good for some entertainment purpose. But just like a clown in the circus who plays the same act over and over again it becomes boring. And you are boring.

Good Karma vs Holmes and Revis; just more positive payback for being the object of the dirty jest scumbaggery.

Tannehill will be back and the insertion of Moore served notice on the division and to our own doubting fans that the Fins are blessed with the 2nd and 3rd best QBs in the AFC East!

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY RIGHT NOW. This is a passive aggressive post and is actually celebrating Ryan's injury. I cannot believe you would say this!!!! THIS IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD YOU COULD EVER SAY!!!!

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY RIGHT NOW. This is a passive aggressive post and is actually celebrating Ryan's injury. I cannot believe you would say this!!!! THIS IS THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD YOU COULD EVER SAY!!!!

Keep it in perspective as to who you are dealing with here. He IS a Jets fan.

Why would it be Karma? Unlike the Jets, not one Miami player mentioned anything about injuring Jets players. If you watched the game is was actually Jonathon Martin who missed the block, not Kharma. Kharma happens when a Revis tears and ACL untouched and Holmes breaks his foot untouched... Thats Kharma

this is my own forum, maybe you should find your own forum?

the reality is we have consistently been a top team under Rex, the funny thing is you are hoping ypu can do some of the things this team has achieved under rex yet you will bash him for it.

Lmao.....this is a forum for Fins fans, but I should find my own forum....just admit it junc....you love the phins!! Why don't you bury all your jests stuff in your backyard, and come cheer for a team with a great history, that are on their way up, and that has CLASS......don't worry, when you officially convert we wont tell....I promise

My post was laden with sarcasm. Rex demanding an apology and Junc calling Reggie's statement passive aggressive were my inspiration. ;)

The entire organization from the owner to the coach to the players to the ticket sales to the fans are all extremely delusional, always have been, with mouths writing checks their asses cant cash.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

Lmao.....this is a forum for Fins fans, but I should find my own forum....just admit it junc....you love the phins!! Why don't you bury all your jests stuff in your backyard, and come cheer for a team with a great history, that are on their way up, and that has CLASS......don't worry, when you officially convert we wont tell....I promise

Something the Jets have been devoid from since their inception in 1960. Thats a long time to be completely useless and meaningless.

Karma for what exactly? Karma because our team was offended by the Jets making statements about how they wanted to hurt and knock out Dolphins players?

At least Tannehill will be back this year and no Dolphin became a victim to the Jets dirty play.

Karma for reggie's classless comments?

or reggie grabbing and twsiting Cro's facemask? that wasn't dirty though, right?

I don't believe in karma, I believ you make your own luck but if you believe in it I guess it was.

At least the bastard seed spreading Mr 12 Wonderlic brainiac was "Slauson'ed"

Karma for reggie's classless comments?

or reggie grabbing and twsiting Cro's facemask? that wasn't dirty though, right?

I don't believe in karma, I believ you make your own luck but if you believe in it I guess it was.

You mean Reggie's comments about Revis after the Jets made comments about going out and trying to hurt Reggie, and then doing so? Then seeing LaRon Landry coming out of the pile, seeing Reggie hurt and clapping his hands? All Reggie said was "what goes around comes around". It was not a dirty comment, just pointing out that sometimes bullies get what is coming to them. The Jets intended to seriously hurt Reggie and in return their best player was seriously injured. It wasn't like Reggie was laughing or thought it was great, he even said he felt sorry and sad for Revis.

Grabbing and twisting Cromartie's facemask? Is that how you are now spinning the legal stiff arm Reggie put on him? How about just seconds after the legal stiff arm when Cromartie head butted Reggie. You know, the illegal action that was called for a 15 yard personal foul penalty?

Don't try and make Reggie or the Dolphins out to be some dirty playing team or saying things outside the lines. That is all the Jets buddy. The Jets are the dirty team, not Miami. Their dirty play dates back years, not just this season. The Jets are not only dirty, but they are also a bad football team.

Nublar: the expression "he got Slauson'ed" is fast becoming generic for dirty play. This is a dirty team of scumbags. What other team has such an undignified, uncouth and untalented HC who makes empty guarantees, goes on record as putting bounties on opponent's biggest threats and routinely drops F bombs on and flashes the bird at fans and joins in the festivities of sexually harassing foxy Mexican reporters? Hint, no loose cannons I can think of at least dating back to Buddy Ryan.

It's the epitome of homerism to try to defend the indefensible.

NYJets: The NFL equivalent of "Trailer Trash"

Back
Top Bottom