“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

What Bush said was not a celebration of an injury it was a summation of events. Jets say they want to hurt me, Jets player gets hurt in game they wanted to hurt me in, I say karmas a bitch. I fail to see how that is a celebration? A celebrations would be saying things like "I'm so glad such and such was injured, I hate the fool".

If I didn't pick the fight and somebody tells me they are going kick my ass and one of their friends gets knocked out on the way to watch the fight.........karma dude.

Anyone who thinks the use of the "karma phrase" is celebratory in nature is a ****ing idiot. That is all.

Karma is simply a metaphysical phenomenon - the belief in the existence of which is widespread. As such there is good karma for stuff like doing good deeds and "paying it forward" and bad karma for the type of verbal and physical scumbaggery that the jets, lead by their buffoonish HC indulged in. Whether a particular indiividual conveniently chooses to discount its existence is immaterial.

Reggie did not say he was glad that Revis got hurt but rather that once the opponent attempted to take out our best offensive threat (as if acknowledging that dirty play was the best chance they had to beat us), they invited bad juju upon themselves and sure enough, it resulted in the jest best player going down without anyone laying a hand on him. If that's not evidence of a metaphysical force at work, then what is?

If anything, Reggie is to be commended for his restraint of comment considering how obvious the bounty the bountiful HC and roided up safety were so verbal about serving. It was an observation that the jest paid an extreme price for their aggressive bad behavior.

In the various follow up stores in different media included PFT about this, the follow up comments pertaining to the jest reaction, the functional illiterate's and roided up safety's new threats, etc, from fans across the league with no axes to grind were overwhelmingly critical of the jest and what their douchebag HC turned the team into. To deny any of this screams "blind homerism!"

What Bush said was not a celebration of an injury it was a summation of events. Jets say they want to hurt me, Jets player gets hurt in game they wanted to hurt me in, I say karmas a bitch. I fail to see how that is a celebration? A celebrations would be saying things like "I'm so glad such and such was injured, I hate the fool".

If I didn't pick the fight and somebody tells me they are going kick my ass and one of their friends gets knocked out on the way to watch the fight.........karma dude.

he was upset b/c he thought they tried to hurt him and in response he took the childish route celebrating the Jets losing a much better player. I don't blame him for being upset but after he calmed down he could have basically admitted what he said was asinine.

he was upset b/c he thought they tried to hurt him and in response he took the childish route celebrating the Jets losing a much better player. I don't blame him for being upset but after he calmed down he could have basically admitted what he said was asinine.

psssst... Hey, your ignorance is showing... Again.

1st, he KNEW they tried to hurt him because THEY SAID they were going to try to hurt him.
2nd, as anyone with half a brain knows, pointing out karma is in no way celebrating.
3rd, they don't even play the same position. Talk your "greatest player in the NFL" nonsense when he wins DPOY at least once. Just once. Or maybe MVP. Guess that won't be this year though huh? *tear*.
4th, what he said was only asinine to a complete idiot.
5th, see post #92 of this thread for the dumb dumbs guide to Karma.

You keep saying Reggie celebrated this.. Dude, cut the ****!!! Reggie didnt celebrate anything and you trying to argue he did is really starting to get ANNOYING!!!

I celebrated! I loved watching those a-holes go down untouched. I was laughing and clapping and pointing at the TV saying, "thats what you get classless worthless scum. Maybe now you'll learn to keep your mouths shut"... Oh I loved it, watching Revis blow his knee out and Holmes injure his foot. I laughed for days.. I am still laughing.. I gave the same celebration that your scumbag POS worthless team gave when Reggie went down. Reggie did not do anything even remotely similar to what I did when your DB's went down and what your DB's did when reggie went down.

Last edited by a moderator:
mynameisearl20090526144523_625x352-1.jpg

Come now. If you've played even sandlot football in your life, and if a couple of wise guys on the other team start bragging that the're going to hurt one of your skill players on purpose, how likely is it that the three biggest sons of bitches on your team are going to have a meeting with them?

Not a question of class. Question of reality. It's football.

I kept telling my brother in-law who was watching with me (likes football but isn't die-hard like us), "This is more than a game today, baby! This is personal!" And that is what I think is the crowning achievement of this victory. These guys looked out for one another. Jets wanted to hurt a teammate? Think again. Want elsewhere.

These guys showed up for one another. You can defeat a Reggie Bush or a Ryan Tannehill or a Cameron Wake and Randy Starks. You will not be able to touch this entire football team if they play with the intensity and harmony they played with this past Sunday.

The facts are out there, the fcats show he is struggling right now but the facts also show in 3 full seasons he's helped TWO teams come w/in a game of the SB and he has 4 road playoff wins under his belt which is the 2nd best ALL TIME.

These are probably facts you do not like.

No, sometimes I get a little snippy. I apologize.

My initial response has nothing to do with Sanchize if thats who your describing. Im just perplexed as to what your envisioning. You keep defending the Jests players actions, and you seem to see those actions as equal to Miami's. That's what everyone is seeing and you seem to keep on chugging as far as nonsense is concerned. No matter how strong your convictions are as a fan or person, what the Jets said and did had "natural" repercussions. If Miami had done anything wrong i'm sure you would see fans agreeing with you. We are all not as delusional as you make us out to be, but the fact of the matter is 100% of responses here are against yours and the few jets fans scattered in this thread.

psssst... Hey, your ignorance is showing... Again.

1st, he KNEW they tried to hurt him because THEY SAID they were going to try to hurt him.
2nd, as anyone with half a brain knows, pointing out karma is in no way celebrating.
3rd, they don't even play the same position. Talk your "greatest player in the NFL" nonsense when he wins DPOY at least once. Just once. Or maybe MVP. Guess that won't be this year though huh? *tear*.
4th, what he said was only asinine to a complete idiot.
5th, see post #92 of this thread for the dumb dumbs guide to Karma.

pssst. your lack of reading comprehension is showing.

show me where they SAID they were going to try to hurt him before the 1st game?

He deserved DPOY in 2009 but he's the best defensive player in the league and a top 5 player.

You keep saying Reggie celebrated this.. Dude, cut the ****!!! Reggie didnt celebrate anything and you trying to argue he did is really starting to get ANNOYING!!!

I celebrated! I loved watching those a-holes go down untouched. I was laughing and clapping and pointing at the TV saying, "thats what you get classless worthless scum. Maybe now you'll learn to keep your mouths shut"... Oh I loved it, watching Revis blow his knee out and Holmes injure his foot. I laughed for days.. I am still laughing.. I gave the same celebration that your scumbag POS worthless team gave when Reggie went down. Reggie did not do anything even remotely similar to what I did when your DB's went down and what your DB's did when reggie went down.

he absolutely did in his smug way, sorry you can't read people very well or are just being a homer.

that's your issue, you are a bad human being. One who has yet to grow up, I feel bad for you.

My initial response has nothing to do with Sanchize if thats who your describing. Im just perplexed as to what your envisioning. You keep defending the Jests players actions, and you seem to see those actions as equal to Miami's. That's what everyone is seeing and you seem to keep on chugging as far as nonsense is concerned. No matter how strong your convictions are as a fan or person, what the Jets said and did had "natural" repercussions. If Miami had done anything wrong i'm sure you would see fans agreeing with you. We are all not as delusional as you make us out to be, but the fact of the matter is 100% of responses here are against yours and the few jets fans scattered in this thread.

This is where you are confused, I am NOT defnding the Jets actions. I bashed them just like I bashed Reggie. I can bash my team but you guys can't bash yours. What Pace said was stupid, what Maybin said was stupid, what landry said was stupid and what Bush said was stupid.

Lmfao ...this thread is hilarious.....dunno what else can be said junc....u are in complete denial sir....none of us here will see your point be ause it is way out in left field....it's not us being homers, it's the truth....even the national media has pointed out the jests idiocy....during the game the commentators made several comments about how they were all talk.... No one mentioned the fins because they were not wrong in their actions...RB wasn't celebrating anything in a "smug way" .....the worst our team did was point out the obvious, then they kicked your ass....

Lmfao ...this thread is hilarious.....dunno what else can be said junc....u are in complete denial sir....none of us here will see your point be ause it is way out in left field....it's not us being homers, it's the truth....even the national media has pointed out the jests idiocy....during the game the commentators made several comments about how they were all talk.... No one mentioned the fins because they were not wrong in their actions...RB wasn't celebrating anything in a "smug way" .....the worst our team did was point out the obvious, then they kicked your ass....

who are the Nat'l commentators saying what reggie did was ok? and who cares? it's obvious to anyone not wearing teal. It's ok to admit Reggie said something stupid, it won't make you less of a fan. This is like when you guys had 2 DUI's 2 years ago and it was ok then Braylon had one and he should have been suspended(by the way I think he should have been, I think any player w/ a DUI should be suspended). We are allowed to criticize our teams and players when they do dumb things.

who are the Nat'l commentators saying what reggie did was ok? and who cares? it's obvious to anyone not wearing teal. It's ok to admit Reggie said something stupid, it won't make you less of a fan. This is like when you guys had 2 DUI's 2 years ago and it was ok then Braylon had one and he should have been suspended(by the way I think he should have been, I think any player w/ a DUI should be suspended). We are allowed to criticize our teams and players when they do dumb things.

i agree with you on the dui stuff bro, We will have to agree to disagree on the other stuff tho

Back
Top Bottom