“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

he absolutely did in his smug way, sorry you can't read people very well or are just being a homer.

that's your issue, you are a bad human being. One who has yet to grow up, I feel bad for you.

Lol.. Worse than your team? Dont think so. I can read people very well, and being smug is not the same as being a total dick POS like your team.
I know, Im a bad human being. One that went to the grocery store and bought 200 dollars worth of supplies for the homeless veterans home, one who gives 5 spots to homeless guys on the street, one who donates to the red cross, and one who has opened up his home to friends and families in NJ who are out of power.. Lol.. Yeah, Im a bad human being alright. Im the model of what all humans should be like.

Lol.. Worse than your team? Dont think so. Ill reiterate however, I still sometimes replay Holmes and Revis injuries in my head, salute to the football gods, and laugh. Also I can read people very well, and being smug is not the same as being a total dick POS like your team.

absolutely, you are celebrating an injury. You were cheering for an injury like you would when your team wins a game, that's being a bad person and that's what you are being. I hope this is just an act on your part.

absolutely, you are celebrating an injury. You were cheering for an injury like you would when your team wins a game, that's being a bad person and that's what you are being. I hope this is just an act on your part.

I edited my post, so re-respond to it.

I edited my post, so re-respond to it.

bad people can do nice things sometimes(and I don't buy your story for a second) but it's not a good thing to cheer injuries, I feel bad for you. Again I hope it's an act

30m6dm8-1.jpg

bad people can do nice things sometimes(and I don't buy your story for a second) but it's not a good thing to cheer injuries, I feel bad for you. Again I hope it's an act

Tell that to the roided-up subpar safety and the buffoonish coach who was cheering for the possibility of an injury - as if to acknowledge that the only way to beat the Fins was to put a target on the back of its most impactful offensive player. But that's alright, eh?

It doesnt really matter to me in the least if you believe it or not, god sees it.

Oh, in addition did I mention I sit on a the board for an autism charity. Yeah, I am a model citizen.

Right, its not good to cheer injuries, so tweet that to the those DB's Maybin, Landry, Pace and the rest of the bunch.

pssst. your lack of reading comprehension is showing.

Aaaw yes, your usual reply when called out for stupid comments or a lack of basic understanding. I know exactly what you're saying and it doesn't make you any less ignorant.

show me where they SAID they were going to try to hurt him before the 1st game?

It's been pointed out dozens of times. Your lack of reading comprehension must be preventing you from seeing it though.

He deserved DPOY in 2009 but he's the best defensive player in the league and a top 5 player.

No, Charles Woodson deserved DPOY in 2009. That's why he won it. He's top 5 for sure, but not the best.

he absolutely did in his smug way, sorry you can't read people very well or are just being a homer.

And yet the hot sauce remarks aren't about injuring players. Dear lord man, unbelievable. Talk about not reading people well. You can't even seem to read actual WORDS very well.

that's your issue, you are a bad human being. One who has yet to grow up, I feel bad for you.

Hi pot. Haaaave ya met kettle?!?

This is where you are confused, I am NOT defnding the Jets actions. I bashed them just like I bashed Reggie. I can bash my team but you guys can't bash yours. What Pace said was stupid, what Maybin said was stupid, what landry said was stupid and what Bush said was stupid.

This is where you are causing confusion. Above, you asked to be shown where they said they were gonna try to hurt someone. Here, you say you bashed them for it. So which is it junc? Or is this just more spin? And for the record, everyone bashes the jests. Everyone. If or when Reggie says something vile or classless, I'll bash him myself. But he hasn't so I won't.

clear.gif

Tell that to the roided-up subpar safety and the buffoonish coach who was cheering for the possibility of an injury - as if to acknowledge that the only way to beat the Fins was to put a target on the back of its most impactful offensive player. But that's alright, eh?

what does Landry talking have to do w/ a fan cheering for injuries? at last Landry is involved in the game and caught up in the moment of a violent game and we know landry is a dirty player so that makes it ok to root for injuries? What sad, sad people.

what does Landry talking have to do w/ a fan cheering for injuries? at last Landry is involved in the game and caught up in the moment of a violent game and we know landry is a dirty player so that makes it ok to root for injuries? What sad, sad people.
Landry was a complete non factor this game who cares about that guy.

Youre right, Landry cheering is far worse than a fan cheering. It shows Landry has zero respect for his opponent or the game.

The fact he TRIED to take Reggie out shows that Reggie got into Landrys head and Landry has to supplement his garbage play somehow.

It doesnt really matter to me in the least if you believe it or not, god sees it.

Oh, in addition did I mention I sit on a the board for an autism charity. Yeah, I am a model citizen.

Right, its not good to cheer injuries, so tweet that to the those DB's Maybin, Landry, Pace and the rest of the bunch.

if you believe in god then he sees you cheering for the misforune of others too.

Don't be fooled b/c you do a couple of nice things, that doesn't absolve you from criticism for rooting for injuries. That is the lowest form of football fan we have.

Good people don't usually have to tell others they are good, they see w/ their actions and w/ your actions you are showing us all we need to know.

Aaaw yes, your usual reply when called out for stupid comments or a lack of basic understanding. I know exactly what you're saying and it doesn't make you any less ignorant.

It's been pointed out dozens of times. Your lack of reading comprehension must be preventing you from seeing it though.

No, Charles Woodson deserved DPOY in 2009. That's why he won it. He's top 5 for sure, but not the best.

And yet the hot sauce remarks aren't about injuring players. Dear lord man, unbelievable. Talk about not reading people well. You can't even seem to read actual WORDS very well.

Hi pot. Haaaave ya met kettle?!?

This is where you are causing confusion. Above, you asked to be shown where they said they were gonna try to hurt someone. Here, you say you bashed them for it. So which is it junc? Or is this just more spin? And for the record, everyone bashes the jests. Everyone. If or when Reggie says something vile or classless, I'll bash him myself. But he hasn't so I won't.

if it's been posted dozens of times then show me? You CAN'T so keep deflecting.

No Revis deserved it, he was MUCH better than Woodson but woodson had the highlight reel b/c everyone wants to see highlights. Revis shut down the best WRs in the game, he was by far the best defensive player int he game that year.

wait so you can infer the hot sauce comments but I can't w/ reggie's karma comments? got it:rolleyes2:

pot meet kettle? this coming from the guy that only posts whining about me.

I bashed them for the idiotic comments after the game(pace's comments) then for Landry's head hunting comments and for Maybin saying they wanted to knock him out legally. Those are different than saying they wanted to hurt him going into game 1, right?

Youre right, Landry cheering is far worse than a fan cheering. It shows Landry has zero respect for his opponent or the game.

The fact he TRIED to take Reggie out shows that Reggie got into Landrys head and Landry has to supplement his garbage play somehow.

breaking news: defensive players want to knock out their opponents, they are in the heat of battle not you or I so know his comments were not far worse than what is supposed to be a rational human being openly cheering and then celebrating injuries. Especially one that is supposedly on boards and a big charitable guy, that's being hypocrital. We all get fired up watching games but when the games are over we should all be able to once again have rational thoughts not rooting for injuries. Good people are good all the time not some of the time, good people make mistakes too and should be forgiven but not those that continually do bad things.

breaking news: defensive players want to knock out their opponents, they are in the heat of battle not you or I so know his comments were not far worse than what is supposed to be a rational human being openly cheering and then celebrating injuries. Especially one that is supposedly on boards and a big charitable guy, that's being hypocrital. We all get fired up watching games but when the games are over we should all be able to once again have rational thoughts not rooting for injuries. Good people are good all the time not some of the time, good people make mistakes too and should be forgiven but not those that continually do bad things.

Haha.. Keeo telling yourself that kid. I get it now, because they were in the heat of battle, Jets players clapping and laughing while Reggie is rolling on the ground.. Thanks for clarifying.

Why the hell do people still care about this? We won the game outright at Giant Stadium and that's all that matters. Jets talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk.

Back
Top Bottom