“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

Haha.. Keeo telling yourself that kid. I get it now, because they were in the heat of battle, Jets players clapping and laughing while Reggie is rolling on the ground.. Thanks for clarifying.

when were Jets players laughing when Reggie was on the gorund? Landry clapped but he always claps after plays. You can keep deflecting from your poor behavior but it won't chnage the facts of what you did and continue to do.

If Mussolini was a jet, some blind homers would be overlooking that he was a war criminal, fascist and mass murderer, instead extolling the importance of making the trains run on time. Why bother?

Bottom line: whenever a jest bad behavior topic comes up on a league board, other team boards, PFF etc, the comments these days are almost uniform in proclaiming them dirty scumbags and blowhards. There's absolutely no respect for that team, its QB or its coach by fans with no axes to grind....but why is that surprising cause one tends to reap what they sow.

If Mussolini was a jet, some blind homers would be overlooking that he was a war criminal, fascist and mass murderer, instead extolling the importance of making the trains run on time. Why bother?

coming from the guy who makes every excuse in the book when his team does something stupid while I continually bash our guys when they do dumb things. I'm assuming all your posts are a goof, I hope so. There's no way you can be a real person.

coming from the guy who makes every excuse in the book when his team does something stupid while I continually bash our guys when they do dumb things. I'm assuming all your posts are a goof, I hope so. There's no way you can be a real person.

Likewise as JC Cane pointed out, Kudos are in order for being a better troll than he, as there's no way anybody can be as homeristically clueless as you appear. At this point if you were to predict sunshine, based on your present credibility and respect for your opinion, everyone around here would be packing an umbrella.

Here a real question, how in the h**l did Junc con everyone into giving him all the positive rep he has?!?!

Here a real question, how in the h**l did Junc con everyone into giving him all the positive rep he has?!?!
because after every dolphins victory he makes a thread eating crow that gets a bunch of likes

The guy that started the talking was Rex after that his goons started flapping their lips, you think a 30 to 9 beating would shut you and Cromarty up

if it's been posted dozens of times then show me? You CAN'T so keep deflecting.

No Revis deserved it, he was MUCH better than Woodson but woodson had the highlight reel b/c everyone wants to see highlights. Revis shut down the best WRs in the game, he was by far the best defensive player int he game that year.

wait so you can infer the hot sauce comments but I can't w/ reggie's karma comments? got it:rolleyes2:

pot meet kettle? this coming from the guy that only posts whining about me.

I bashed them for the idiotic comments after the game(pace's comments) then for Landry's head hunting comments and for Maybin saying they wanted to knock him out legally. Those are different than saying they wanted to hurt him going into game 1, right?

It has been posted so I won't. Why must everyone else do your homework for you son? This aint middle school.

No, Woodson deserved it. That's why he won. He shut down his WR's AND made the highlight reels.

No one inferred the hot sauce comments. They were very clear by anyone with any comprehension skills whatsoever. That's why they were picked up on nationally and no one gave to squirts about the karma comment. Because everyone else in this country understands the karma comment for what it was. Everyone but you. But then, reading people, along with reading actual words, is not your strong suit.

I posted in a couple of other threads besides this one yesterday. Perhaps you didn't notice because those threads weren't about you, Snatchez or foot fetishes so you didn't bother to venture into them. The fact of the matter is that I reply to you so often because no one on this site is wrong more often than you and I feel it's my duty to come in here and correct you. To call out your homer vision and generally make the wrong things right. No worries, I don't need confirmation from you that I'm doing a good job of it. I KNOW I'm doing a good job of it.

So junc, if the hot sauce comment didn't mean trying to injure bush or knock him out of the game, what the hell did it mean?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

dumass-jets-fan.gif
The Fins are classless!

Back
Top Bottom