“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

Why the hell do people still care about this? We won the game outright at Giant Stadium and that's all that matters. Jets talked the talk but couldn't walk the walk.

for me it's not a matter of caring about the thread. It is obvious that the jests are classless losers who try to bully teams but consistently get their ass kicked....I think we all can see that....I'm just in it to read juncs responses....they get more delusional by the post and its cracking me up

So junc, if the hot sauce comment didn't mean trying to injure bush or knock him out of the game, what the hell did it mean?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

We've already gone over this repeatedly. Even when confronted with the full sequence of events surrounding the hot sauce comments (including the previous incident when Reggie was in New Orleans), and in light of Calvin Pace's comments after the game, a certain delusional self proclaimed most important poster on the site kept trying to rationalize and spin away the nature of the comments.

You will never win an argument with a person who honestly, legitimately believes that the sky is green and grass is blue.

Either way guys, the jets are a joke this year, anything jets fans say on this board should be disregarded as if they weren't even here, let them do what their team does best & talk, its all they have :'(. While quality ball clubs will just keep winning and playing for contention. good luck with ur sorry aging pos squad junc because ur going to need it the rest of the season (or Rex Ryan era).

It has been posted so I won't. Why must everyone else do your homework for you son? This aint middle school.

No, Woodson deserved it. That's why he won. He shut down his WR's AND made the highlight reels.

No one inferred the hot sauce comments. They were very clear by anyone with any comprehension skills whatsoever. That's why they were picked up on nationally and no one gave to squirts about the karma comment. Because everyone else in this country understands the karma comment for what it was. Everyone but you. But then, reading people, along with reading actual words, is not your strong suit.

I posted in a couple of other threads besides this one yesterday. Perhaps you didn't notice because those threads weren't about you, Snatchez or foot fetishes so you didn't bother to venture into them. The fact of the matter is that I reply to you so often because no one on this site is wrong more often than you and I feel it's my duty to come in here and correct you. To call out your homer vision and generally make the wrong things right. No worries, I don't need confirmation from you that I'm doing a good job of it. I KNOW I'm doing a good job of it.

Just admit you don't have anything to back that up and move along rather than act like a child.

Woodson didn't deserve it, again he had the highlight plays. people saw him scoring and picking people off but he was also getting beat by the WRs he was covering every week while revis was shutting down the best WRs in the game leading us to a #1 ranking.

you rarely post about anything besides myself.

So junc, if the hot sauce comment didn't mean trying to injure bush or knock him out of the game, what the hell did it mean?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

to hit him hard, to make him remember hits like most defensive players want to do.

for me it's not a matter of caring about the thread. It is obvious that the jests are classless losers who try to bully teams but consistently get their ass kicked....I think we all can see that....I'm just in it to read juncs responses....they get more delusional by the post and its cracking me up

The Jets are classless, Miami is all class:rolleyes2:

Just admit you don't have anything to back that up and move along rather than act like a child.

Woodson didn't deserve it, again he had the highlight plays. people saw him scoring and picking people off but he was also getting beat by the WRs he was covering every week while revis was shutting down the best WRs in the game leading us to a #1 ranking.

you rarely post about anything besides myself.

to hit him hard, to make him remember hits like most defensive players want to do.

The Jets are classless, Miami is all class:rolleyes2:

nice...I'm glad you're able to see the truth junc

Back
Top Bottom