As much as I hate the patriots... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As much as I hate the patriots...

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I still think they are going to win.

Ive thought bout this game and..on denvers side, I see a defense that has the potential to shut down the patriots offense, and on offense I see denver running the ball like pitt, except better.

And on the patriots side I see...belicheck. Im starting to realize...doubting belichick in the playoffs is like asking to be proven wrong.

But regardless of who wins that game, the colts will crush them in the championship :)

I think many of us have been waiting for the day when Belichick and Brady would not be enough for the pats, and we all now than more than ever this could be the day, this time Denver has a better team in all areas and the key factor will be Plummer, the snake knows this could be his last chance to do something worthy in the NFL, he won't let it go, all he need to do is to burn the really bad pats' pass defense (31st in the league), I go with Denver.

Im rooting for the Pats to lose in the SB to the Seahawks

last time they played, the pats didnt have bruschi, didnt have seymore, moved vrable to the inside for the first time, AND no dillon.

Brown or Ricky said:
Im rooting for the Pats to lose in the SB to the Seahawks

why do you want them to even make the superbowl????

My dream scenario is to have the pats beat the broncos, so my bronco fanboy friend can STFU.
Then have the colts slaughter the pats. I mean whup them to death. Im talking about Dominating them. Whats the most significant word u can think of...that will happen. HELL will break lose on the pats. They will massacre the pats, they'lll Genocide the pats.

I cant handle another year hearing about the pats and the superbowl... its really getting old now... its time for some new teams :)

Back
Top Bottom