As my first thread, I must point out... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As my first thread, I must point out...

heffer111

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Feeley is a stud.

but seriously, I know this has probably been said billions of times, but since its first post (been lurking for well over a year) I can get compensation. Looking at the last few games of the season, without a running back or a decent o-line, feeley wasn't that bad. Add on his AMAZINGLY good looks, and he's a stud.

WTF??? GQ? Is this Heather? Heather, what are you wearing right now...

heffer111 said:
Feeley is a stud.

but seriously, I know this has probably been said billions of times, but since its first post (been lurking for well over a year) I can get compensation. Looking at the last few games of the season, without a running back or a decent o-line, feeley wasn't that bad. Add on his AMAZINGLY good looks, and he's a stud.

do u have a crush on him or somthing?, hes ok and he has potential but dont take it that far

So you like the word stud huh? Didn't you say the same thing about Braylon. Gotta love it, registering just to say people are studs.

heffer111 said:
Feeley is a stud.

This is how I feel right now: :barf:

heffer111 said:
Feeley is a stud.

IM FEELING GAYDAR FOR FEELEY FROM YOU MAN. NOT COOL, HOWEVER I WILL AGREE HE DIDNT DO THAT BAD OF A JOB CONSIDERING THE SH*T HE WAS THROWN INTO. I GIVE HIM ONE GOOD SEASON WITH A GOOD O-LINE TO PROVE HIMSELF, IF HE HAS EDWARDS,CHAMBERS, AND BOOKER AND A GOOD O-LINE AND HE STILL SUCKS HES OUT!

Feeley throws duds... as in the 5 duds he threw to other teams that were returned for touchdowns.

FinzCrazy said:
Feeley throws duds... as in the 5 duds he threw to other teams that were returned for touchdowns.

Uhhhhh hello? Duds? I won't disagree with the interception comment, but he has a GUN for an arm!

svnrdr said:
Uhhhhh hello? Duds? I won't disagree with the interception comment, but he has a GUN for an arm!

A GUN ? Maybe. When the M-16 was first introduced it was very unreliable. It had potential, but knock it around a little and get it a little dirty and it would misfire on you at the absolute worst time possible. As time went on and some very smart people addressed the problems, the M-16 became one of the best weapons in the world.

Last year AJ was very unreliable. He had lots of potential, but if you knocked him around a little and got his uniform a little dirty, he would tend to misfire at the absolute worst time possible. Hopefully, as time goes on and some smart people work with AJ he will indeed become a lethal weapon.

So yeah, I guess you could compare AJ to a gun.

yankeehillbilly said:
A GUN ? Maybe. When the M-16 was first introduced it was very unreliable. It had potential, but knock it around a little and get it a little dirty and it would misfire on you at the absolute worst time possible. As time went on and some very smart people addressed the problems, the M-16 became one of the best weapons in the world.

Last year AJ was very unreliable. He had lots of potential, but if you knocked him around a little and got his uniform a little dirty, he would tend to misfire at the absolute worst time possible. Hopefully, as time goes on and some smart people work with AJ he will indeed become a lethal weapon.

So yeah, I guess you could compare AJ to a gun.

LOL...Sempre FI

Back
Top Bottom