" As of Friday" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" As of Friday"

Awesome. Another Atogwe thread.

Jesus, I'm not sure there was this much attention heaped on Ricky Williams when we were about to trade for him, or Brandon Marshall when we were about to trade for him. This amount of attention rivals something you'd have expected in the run-up to the Drew Brees/Daunte Culpepper decision which turned out to be one of the most important (and costly) decisions in the history of the franchise.

Unfortunately it is slow right now and any news is big news. I keep hoping to come on here and find the situation resolved 1 way or the other.

Awesome. Another Atogwe thread.

Jesus, I'm not sure there was this much attention heaped on Ricky Williams when we were about to trade for him, or Brandon Marshall when we were about to trade for him. This amount of attention rivals something you'd have expected in the run-up to the Drew Brees/Daunte Culpepper decision which turned out to be one of the most important (and costly) decisions in the history of the franchise.

No noose is good news!

Ireland says he's very happy with the safeties on the team right now. said the same thing about Wilson right before he was cut. I think there is no way to gauge our true intrest. I think we may be making a push

he could be the final piece to the puzzle ,wait a few more days hope the price tag goes down then get him in here

Back
Top Bottom