As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

I personally would evaluate Tua and see where the chips fall next year...drafting Trevor Lawrence should not be off the table!
The reality is that it's never off the table. Before Andrew Luck, who would have thought the Colts would have pushed Peyton Manning out the door? But if the brass believes they have a shot at a QB prospect that is the best ... they'll likely take it. Drew Brees wasn't the greatest initially, but they pushed him out for Phillip Rivers, who was a more prototypical prospect. NFL teams do it all the time, and fans are outraged quite often, regardless of what the club does, LOL.

I personally would evaluate Tua and see where the chips fall next year...drafting Trevor Lawrence should not be off the table!

I agree. I've been saying this for months. I would prefer Lawrence anyhow. If we end up with the first pick (a long shot), I would send Tua packing. To somebody in the League, he will have first round value. I was actualy hoiping we would stay away from a QB in the 2020 Draft.

Can somebody just tell me how to find a stream for the games
You can go directly to Google.com by typing in http://google.com into your web browser. That will take you to the main Google web site, which is designed to serve the United States including all non-Miami residents.

Posting links to streaming services that are in violation of the NFL's copyright laws is not permitted on FH.
We do not condone illegal activity here, no one will post a link...

The Fins and Jets will battle for top pick...the good news is these clowns make the draft entertaining.

The Fins and Jets will battle for top pick...the good news is these clowns make the draft entertaining.

It's not even close. The Jets are a dumpster fire:

tenor.gif

So some are already thinking of trading away Tua? lol

IF the Dolphins would end up with the top pick (either from their own or the Texans), and I highly doubt they will, you have to trade it for a boatload of draft picks. You don't take Lawrence unless Tua plays this season and has a career ending injury. You get as many first round picks as you can for the #1 overall and you use that draft capital to build a team around Tua.

The broncos will be tanking for Trevor is they start 0/4 or worse. Elway will gladly trade that

I never thought Miami would win more than 5-7 games this year. The biggest disappointment has been the defense and how unprepared they look. So it's possible they win less games if things don't start getting better.

But in case of the #1 Overall pick, I'd think trading it would be a huge boon for the franchise. Especially if Miami stays in the top 4-5 picks and takes Parsons from Penn State.

Back
Top Bottom