As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

I just looked at the Houston schedule again.
Best case is 8-4 over last 12 (8-8 on season).
Worst is 5-7 for 5-11.

Losing to the Vikings at home was huge for their pick.

I think they are a good team but their schedule is brutal. I think they only win 3-4 games this year.

I will admit, I thought Houston would beat Minnesota... maybe they are worse than I thought.

hope hope hope.

Jj watt is so overrated
I wouldn’t say overrated I’d say very unlucky on the injury front. I expect him to be on the IR report by week 8 to 10. That big body is to broken down know, reminds me of Jake Long.

Worst is 5-7 for 5-11.

On paper, but sometimes these things snowball.

They lose just one of these games to the Jags they have coming up in the next month, and watch for doubts, dissension and complacency to set in. Then the Texans could plummet.

Worst is 5-7 for 5-11.
Worst case is a 3 to 4 win season, they can’t be that far away from losing the locker room. I didn’t watch any of today’s game. But if Watson was running for his life like the last 3 games he might be lucky to make it to the halfway part of the season. If Watson is out they might be as bad as the Jets.

O'Brien getting canned probably hurts our chances of getting the first overall pick. He was running that team into the ground lol

they might catch a spark playing for someone else. But damn, that's a huge blow. Head coach and GM out.

No, J.J.. This year is working out perfectly.

They have to entertain the thought of moving him, if they even can.

Green Bay? Pittsburgh? Baltimore? Desperate Dallas? Everyone chasing Mahomes?

After week 4......We have #4 and #8

Back
Top Bottom