As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As Of Right Now The Dolphins Have the First Pick In the 2021 Draft ?

After week 2, Miami is 0-2 and the Texans are about to be 0-2. Looks like we will be in contention for the #1 pick.
And the #2 pick. Imagine that. Has that ever happened? And yes, I know both are unlikely.

Somebody please tell me how to watch the game if I'm not regional and don't have sunday ticket

I could see all the talk about the 1st pick last year. I was thinking we where going 0-16 after the first two games. We lost both games by 5 or more scores. This year we a 0-2 again not a big surprise to me with this young of a team. But we have lost 2 games by 14 points compared to what was it like 93 last year. I still see us winning 4 to 6 games this year. And the only way Houston wins under 5 games is if Watson misses at least half the season.

Are you ashamed ofvyour location?

Witness protection?

Hiding from the wife?

Seems like a simple question.....

Lol...just kidding. Your response just struck me funny.
Can somebody just tell me how to find a stream for the games

Can somebody just tell me how to find a stream for the games
IDK of any free, legal ones. Usually they require purchase. If that's what you want just do a net search. There are at least a half dozen prominent services.

Heh, very low chance we end up with the #1 overall pick, and not really even worth considering at this point. But .... since you brought it up! The top pick in 2021 will be Trevor Lawrence, the highest rated QB prospect to come along since Andrew Luck. He has the productivity of almost anyone, paired with truly elite tools in arm talent, size, accuracy, and decision making. It would be very hard for any team to pass on using that pick. ANY team.

Assuming we have Tua and he has proven to be our QB of the future, holding onto the top pick until fairly late in the process could probably net us three #1 picks, which could vault this team into contention immediately. With our huge war chest in 2021 already, we could easily shift one of those #1's into a future draft and still win big. If Tua proves healthy and on his way to becoming a good NFL QB, that is likely the right way to go and likely what we will do. But if Tua gets hurt again or struggles initially ... Ross will have a lot of big time questions, that would include drafting Trevor Lawrence, potentially cleaning house AGAIN if we fail to win at least 7 games, and offering this gold mine situation to a new GM and Coach. That is a frightening scenario to even consider ... another 3 years of ugly rebuilding. Let's hope that does not happen.

There is very little chance the Texans are the worst team in the NFL though, and not every opponent is the KC Chiefs, let's be real here. So, the much more likely scenario is that the Dolphins have their own draft pick around the 8-14 pick slot, and the Texans pick could be anywhere from the 12-22 slot, giving us two solid first rounders ... no controversy, and no critical regime shifting decisions.

I personally would evaluate Tua and see where the chips fall next year...drafting Trevor Lawrence should not be off the table!

Back
Top Bottom