As of Weds morning, No Phins on Opt Out list | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As of Weds morning, No Phins on Opt Out list

Respectfully disagree brother. This is probably his last pay day. Just be safe and get what you can to provide for family.

He’s a Harvard grad. He’s still earning interest on his paper route income. Dude has zero concerns about money. His wife did not want him to play last year. I guarantee you there is pressure at home to opt out.

It seems like a lot of players dropping out are experienced and have a track record to fall back on. The Dolphins have largely avoided that type of player so we should be good.

He’s a Harvard grad. He’s still earning interest on his paper route income. Dude has zero concerns about money. His wife did not want him to play last year. I guarantee you there is pressure at home to opt out.
Any woman that has reached "wife" status is probably putting pressure on any veteran to opt out. Even without Covid-19, that pressure is omnipresent. I think every veteran pushes through that unless they're truly alone.

Multiple Patriots and now two Chiefs have opted out. Damien Williams is one of the Chiefs. All of the Pats and Chiefs players I’m pretty sure have Super Bowl rings. Why not kick back for a year?

Back
Top Bottom