As soon as Miami had the lead Sparano just shut it all down? What an idiot! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As soon as Miami had the lead Sparano just shut it all down? What an idiot!

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Holy crap he sucks. How about the 3rd and 4 he goes for the field goal early on. Then we get the 15-0 lead and they just start running 3 and outs and playing prevent? Like they were just soooo excited holding the lead for the sure win! Wow. If he isnt fired than that means Ross is sure that Sparano will be leading the march toward Andrew Luck and the first round but My God how can this man ever get a coaching job again!:confused:

LOL its not Tony fault that we went three and out. Its Matt Moore, Marc Columbo and our defense fault.

That's why it's a TERRIBLE idea to fire Sparano. He is the key component to the Luck sweepstakes ! We need him til the end of the season !

It's absolutely ESSENTIAL that we keep that bumbling total idiot of a head coach through the end of the season.

Sparano's total incompetence holds the keys for Andrew Luck and solidifying the Dolphins franchise & our success over the next 15 years !!

Noticed this too and told my Son they would start sitting on the ball because Matt Moore found his stroke and was moving the chains. Heck...He even found the endzone so you know ****** had to call for 3 up the middle to be sure we notched the L with 6 minutes remaining.

Murano...the only man that makes you actually miss the stach.

Disagree about Moore though...Thought he looked better than Henne has at any point this year in the 2nd. Murano & Co shut him down when he started making plays...

relax guys. He'll be gone at the end of the year anyway and we had nothing to gain by beating a terrible Broncos team.......we need to pick 1st not just for Luck but every round we need to draft high. This team needs help in every area.

Ozzy rules!!

I was somewhat encouraged when it was 15-0. Then, I remembered who the coach was.

Sparano's total incompetence holds the keys for Andrew Luck and solidifying the Dolphins franchise & our success over the next 15 years !!

Wouldn't that, in a way, make Tony the savior of this franchise?

Back
Top Bottom