As The Team Is Currently Constructed...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As The Team Is Currently Constructed......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who's jersey would you buy, from players on the current roster that you would be proud to wear? I'm already looking for a jersey to keep my football withdrawal at bay. Also, I already have a Minkah jersey so that option is off the table......Thanks in advance!!!

If there's nobody's jersey on the current roster that you would spend your hard earned cash on then there is no need to chime in, thanks.

FitzpatrickWP (1).jpg

Last edited:
Maybe X or Tunsil but only if they proactively extend either one of them. Otherwise, it may become a jersey of a former player in a year.

With these guys? The way it’s looking?

My jerseys are #10 Strock, #13 Marino, and #83 Den Herder.

You know, good players that not only were great, but also played when the team was smart enough to keep good players.

And just as important: those players WANTED to stay in Miami.

Just get a personalized Jersey.

If you had to get a player's...Ted Ginn?

Don't wear jerseys anymore, im 33 years old...But, I would go with Minka..Or maybe a funny one like Beck or something.. I do own a JT, Zach, and a ricky jersey. Havent worn them in years, but stay in the closet

None. I'd rather have one of a player from the 80's or even 70's teams. You get one from the current players and might not be able to wear it the next season

Don't wear jerseys anymore, im 33 years old...But, I would go with Minka..Or maybe a funny one like Beck or something.. I do own a JT, Zach, and a ricky jersey. Havent worn them in years, but stay in the closet

That's scary that at 33 years old you feel "too old" to be rocking a Fins jersey. I'm a "tad" older than you and I love wearing my Fins gear, which includes jersey's. Heck I'd probably still rock the Zubaz pants, if I could find them. :) LOL.....

From now on I’d go old school. Not obvious like Marino but maybe a McDuffie, Duper, Clayton, Bowens, Surtain, Madison, Gardener, etc.

I once had a personalized Gadsden jersey. Now that’s baller.

That's scary that at 33 years old you feel "too old" to be rocking a Fins jersey. I'm a "tad" older than you and I love wearing my Fins gear, which includes jersey's. Heck I'd probably still rock the Zubaz pants, if I could find them. :) LOL.....
I would 100% rock the zubaz pants

Don’t know why you even chimed in here. 33 is too old to wear a jersey? Yikes. Sorry you actually think that’s too old to wear a type of shirt. I’m 30 and pray I don’t feel like that in 3 years.

I own a wake and JT jersey. My big thing now is owning jerseys that have importance to our franchise. Taylor/Wake are HOF caliber players who gave this franchise everything. We don't have that anymore. I might add Jones...

You don't want to end up like Giants fans and their Odell jerseys. We are rebuilding so be patient. you get more mileage out of t-shirts

I just can’t wear a jersey. Just can’t do it.

Back
Top Bottom