As usual.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As usual....

Silverphin

Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
I will be making the most owned thread. Who, I say, WHO do you want to see receive the award? I get the feeling Bollinger is going to get the award. But hey, that's just me.;)

Silverphin said:
I will be making the most owned thread. Who, I say, WHO do you want to see receive the award? I get the feeling Bollinger is going to get the award. But hey, that's just me.;)

My fantasy team....unfortunately. Well maybe I can win back-to-back toilet bowls and show off the Golden Brush :(

I'm hoping you can make it an entire team award for the JETS. If not, Abraham or Law would be my choices.

Firesole said:
My fantasy team....unfortunately. Well maybe I can win back-to-back toilet bowls and show off the Golden Brush :(

:lol:...i got 3 of my 5 teams in the playoffs with 3 seeds or better.....as for the two tiolet bowl teams...best of luck to them:goof:

correction: apparently i have 4 teams there, did not check on for quite some time(forgot about it)

MtnFinFan said:
I'm hoping you can make it an entire team award for the JETS. If not, Abraham or Law would be my choices.

I did once. Search in the Depths for the one I made for the Bills game.

FinsAreLife said:
:lol:...i got 3 of my 5 teams in the playoffs with 3 seeds or better.....as for the two tiolet bowl teams...best of luck to them:goof:

correction: apparently i have 4 teams there, did not check on for quite some time(forgot about it)

I actually won the Toilet bowl last year in my league. I may be destined to do it again this year. But last year sucked for me. I missed the playoffs by 1 point, and won the toilet bowl. Turns out I would have won the entire league had i made the playoffs, and I would have won almost $2k instead of the $150 for winning the TB. All because of 1 point :blowup:

I can see Manny Wright making an impact, especially with the Jets missing Mawae. Let's see if we can get another AFC player of the week.

Vick is Owned of the Year, and the Hit of the year goes to Will Allens hit on Steve Smith last week.

Back
Top Bottom