Ashamed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ashamed!

Noodleman

Starter
Reaction score
The people on this site are so ****ing ridiculous! If they win.....oh my god best team ever. If they lose.....threads are all about how awful everyone on the team is. I am saddened that the fanbase of my team is so clueless as to understand that Miami has limited talent and that changes everything. Our fanbase is so clueless that they think Philbin sucks, Bush sucks, Tannehill sucks! The reality of football is so much more and this fan base is pathetic! I could go into what Miami lacks and how there is hope but why bother because our fans have showed a complete lack of intelligence. Dont get me wrong...there are many SANE fans here who I respect but the rest of you should be ashamed! You are bandwagoners, fair weather....whatever you want to name it! This team is not talented....Buffalo dared miami to beat them deep and they can't because they have nobody to do so!

for being around these boards since 04, you should be used to this... i have come to the realization that there are reasonable level headed fans and then the Chicken littles of the world. To them the Sky is always falling...

I've known that this team is suffering from a lack of talent for years, and I'm still waiting for it to get better.

Too much overreaction but the play of the team the last two weeks has been downright pathetic. They look flat, weak, timid, and on top of it they look like they don't even care about the first three things.

I've been known to vent from time to time, but I also understand that building a championship caliber team is HARD. If it was easy, everyone would do it. Look at the vikings, Seahawks, Cardinals, Browns....The list goes on. Those franchises have never even won a Super Bowl. Hell, the Browns have never even been in one, and their fans are twice as loyal as many of ours.

Nothing infuriates me more than when people say we should blow up the team. All you can do as a fan is hope that we get the right combination of players and coaches together at the right time and something special may happen. Have faith, people. Or don't. It doesn't matter to me, because I'll still be supporting my team.

The people on this site are so ****ing ridiculous! If they win.....oh my god best team ever. If they lose.....threads are all about how awful everyone on the team is. I am saddened that the fanbase of my team is so clueless as to understand that Miami has limited talent and that changes everything. Our fanbase is so clueless that they think Philbin sucks, Bush sucks, Tannehill sucks! The reality of football is so much more and this fan base is pathetic! I could go into what Miami lacks and how there is hope but why bother because our fans have showed a complete lack of intelligence. Dont get me wrong...there are many SANE fans here who I respect but the rest of you should be ashamed! You are bandwagoners, fair weather....whatever you want to name it! This team is not talented....Buffalo dared miami to beat them deep and they can't because they have nobody to do so!

you, sir, should post more often. This board needs more fans like you.

Three weeks of no offense. How long do you need to admit this team has offensive issues? And against bad defenses too. :/

Three weeks of no offense. How long do you need to admit this team has offensive issues? And against bad defenses too. :/

we knew this team would have offensive issues several months before the season started. why are we all the sudden so surprised and outrage. Its all misguided, misdirected outrage. I think people got a little jaded after the Oakland game in week 2.

Wait a minute.. CrazyDolfanBoy had me convinced this team is full of playmakers.

we knew this team would have offensive issues several months before the season started. why are we all the sudden so surprised and outrage. Its all misguided, misdirected outrage. I think people got a little jaded after the Oakland game in week 2.

Yeah, we did. What concerns me is what's happened with our tackling, our line play, etc.

There seem to be people here that have gotten so used to losing or so eager to find anything positive that they don't want to admit that there are things troubling about this team that we thought would be strengths (and, for part of the season, were).

When I see a team quit in the second quarter like last week and come out and start so poorly like it did tonight, when I see a team commit the same stupid penalties over and over and lack discipline, when I see a team make Fitzgerald look like Roger Staubach with its shabby tackling and our skill players getting killed because two of our three best linemen inexplicably have suddenly forgotten how to block, I think it's absolutely fair to be more than a little worried. These are not the marks of a well-coached team, regardless of what year the head coach is in. These have nothing to do with a rookie QB (who seems to be regressing, BTW) and a lack of play-makers on the outside.

When we are willing to accept performances like this, over and over and over again, then it just goes to show how low this franchise has fallen.

I'm not asking for Rome to be built in a day. I'd just like to see a couple of buildings go up and be able to have a reason to have realistic confidence that there is a legitimate plan in place to establish an identity for this organization. To this point, I haven't seen much to give me a reason to be optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom